The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question About Shadow Debt And The Next Prime Vaulting

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Question

1) The acolytes? Are they repeat farmable or is there another way to farm for the event mods? I want all of them especially argon scope and blood-whatever-the-name-is-i-forgot-it.

2) Rhino prime, ankyros prime, and boltor prime are most likely to go next. Which of the two, Boltor or Rhino is probably going to be worth more? Ill be honest im seeing less and less boltor prime play. I just want to know which i should try farming first.

2 answers to this question

You can run them a lot of times until they are defeated. the mods they drop are specific to each acolyte, but when they are all defeated the last boss or whatever to call him is going to drop all of the mods I think? 

I think the Acolyte that dropped argon scope is already dead, sorry. 

As for the rhino prime versus boltor prime price hike after they get vaulted, I dont know. Rhino I guess? its something we will have to wait and see. 

Torment is back as a part of the latest hotfix along with changes to drops.  DE have also stated that the mods will be back later from something - but not timeframe listed.

I still really like the boltor prime, and use it on missions where things tend to stay too far away for my tonkor.  Rhino is almost definitely going to be more valuable, but I'd get both while you still can... And then farm for parts to sell after the vaulting if you want to.