Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Mkdonald's Can I Take Your Order?

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

I'll take some of marky marks abs mixed with fomarky mark(makrisbik) shoesauce.

I got excited you mentioned shoes! But I hope we're not eating out of any shoe?

Goes crazy, walk behind Mk's counter, grabbed the first few chilli fries and hamburger patties and throws it at MK, Kaicsar, Solargeo, Overlord, YasaiTsume! FOOD FIGHT!!!! 

I got excited you mentioned shoes! But I hope we're not eating out of any shoe?

Goes crazy, walk behind Mk's counter, grabbed the first few chilli fries and hamburger patties and throws it at MK, Kaicsar, Solargeo, Overlord, YasaiTsume! FOOD FIGHT!!!!

*sticks hands out in front of me and frantically shakes* No..no.no..no...no food fights..no food fi-

*grabs you, uses you as an arrow, shoots you across the street*

I've had it with these shenanigans!

Flies across the street like Gal Gadot's thin wonder woman with arms stretch out, summersaults and lands on my back into the trash bins. Oouuch! 

Crawls back to MKDonalds. Uses the fries like kunais, pining you to the wall. Scooped a handful of mayo and made you mayo crown. 

Flies across the street like Gal Gadot's thin wonder woman with arms stretch out, summersaults and lands on my back into the trash bins. Oouuch! 

Crawls back to MKDonalds. Uses the fries like kunais, pining you to the wall. Scooped a handful of mayo and made you mayo crown.

*standing at the cash registers serving customer* Uh......

You can't kill me! Only I can kill me!

*begins a self induced stroke/heart attack/coma hybrid*

You can't kill me! Only I can kill me!

*begins a self induced stroke/heart attack/coma hybrid*

Nooooooooo! I just want to fling food. Have no fear, I'm a licensed first aid/cpr holder. Grabs a chair and uses it as a battering ram to your chest. You suddenly come back to life. Thank goodness!

MK grabs me by the ear and hands me a broom to clean my mess. I mumble and complain but sweeps anyway. Are you giving me a job?

Nooooooooo! I just want to fling food. Have no fear, I'm a licensed first aid/cpr holder. Grabs a chair and uses it as a battering ram to your chest. You suddenly come back to life. Thank goodness!

MK grabs me by the ear and hands me a broom to clean my mess. I mumble and complain but sweeps anyway. Are you giving me a job?

Would you like to get a job?

*takes tossed food and begins massaging markymarks hair with it*

Joins Overlord in massaging food on Mark Wahlberg's hair with chilli, mayo and ketchup. While MK gets his autograph and picture for endorsement. Wink wink.

Would you like to get a job?

Ah duh? Yes!

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik