The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Builds (Peace-Maker) & (Gun-Slinger Build)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Fokes

So I'm cooking with Mesa atm and looking for a ideal build that mostly aims on her Peace-Maker and Her normal Weapons. So any help will be great.

Peace-Maker: So this build will be mostly aiming to make Peacemaker last almost forever, like Exalted Blade. While this build be more ideal for Def/Srv. & Some spots where there is far to meny mobs at once.

Gun-Slinger: So this build, that will be hopefully my Main one, is to make the Most out of useing all her other powers besides Peacemaker. The ideal powers I want to make as strong as possible is Shatter Shield & Shooting Galley, While making Balletic Bat Good.

This build will also aim to make my Akvasto powerful as well and Synergize with the other powers. As my Mesa runs with only the Akvasto & the Lacera

So any help will be great, for both ideal builds

Thanks

Legion

2 answers to this question

I usually use an Efficiency-Duration-Strength build for Peacemaker and for general use, though my build actually can still effectively use any of the abilities (I personally try to keep Shatter Shield up whenever I'm in combat).

I don't have the exact build in front of me (at work right now), but this should come close to what I normally use. I can reasonably keep Shatter Shield up full-time, and the Rage is for when anything can breach my shield (though it's not required for the build to function), especially because you can get energy from Rage even if you're actively using Peacemaker.

With this, a Ballistic Battery can charge 2080 damage. The range isn't too low though you can forma it and put a Stretch on if you feel the need to stun things from a farther range with Shooting Gallery. With just the Intensify, Shatter Shield reaches its max-resist of 95% and lasts for 51 seconds. With a regular Continuity, it still lasts 44.8 seconds (20 seconds without Narrow Minded).

http://goo.gl/2YMn72 Should come close to what I use, though I think mine has some forma and a Firewalker in the exilus slot. I also don't personally have both Primed Continuity and Narrow Minded maxed (though I'm close). It's a good general-use build that works for me even in high-level sorties if my weapons do enough damage (which they do, because of Shooting Gallery mixing well with Rifle Amp). You can also swap the Rifle Amp out for Steel Charge if you want to be a bulletproof melee machine (which works surprisingly well, given you have Rage and a Life Strike).

EDIT: I think I use a Flow in that last slot to make Peacemaker last longer, but I can't really recall.

Edited by MrBubbleSS