The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Questions About Login Rewards

(PSN)Daikon177

Question

First off because of where i live i have terribly slow internet so im still downloading the update, got about 10 hrs left last i checked:( anyways what im worried about is if my daily log in does reset if i could have support keep my streak going because its not my fault i wasnt able to log on. If anyone else has ever tried this please let me know what they told you so i know if i should contact them or not.

Also is it a static time that login rewards reset? Like sorties and syndicate missions? I know it didn't used to be that way but i thought id ask given the resent changes.

Thanks for any help! And to be clear im not complaining about the size of the download i know why its so big and i think its great!

Edited by (PS4)DA_HEFF_

6 answers to this question

It should keep your log in streak since you're past Update 18 on Console. As for log-in roll over time, I believe it's around 4 or 5pm PST so you got some time before it skips a day.

As for Sorties, they already reset for today and Syndicate Dailies don't reset until log-in roll over I believe.

Edited by Ranbanein

Sorry, this is not possible. But there´s not much need to worry since the Daily rewards go by day count now! No login streak anymore but the amount of days being logged in. so you can skip 10 days and just continue where you left off and receive the same reward everyone will at the targeted day amount.

NEW LOGIN REWARD SYSTEM:

  The Login Reward System has been given a total overhaul, and will now give players increasingly valuable rewards with each daily login.

  Logins are tracked cumulatively, and players will not be penalized for missing any number of logins.

  Players with a higher Mastery Rank will have increased chance to receive rare (or more valuable) rewards.

  Each level of Mastery Rank will provide a 5% increase to obtaining improved rewards.

  Login Rewards are randomly generated.

  The following unique weapon has been added to the Login Reward System:

o    Azima: This unconventional machine pistol packs a deadly surprise. (Note: This weapon is a day 100 Login Reward Exclusive)

all are posted above! Sortie will reset in 30 minutes ~