Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Rather? Warfram Edition

Daakjenaar

Stalker! Badass Tenno hunting not FTW.

Would you rather kill the Lotus or kill the Operator?

Operator, talk about the ultimate way to end the grind. :p

Would you rather have all documentation on where prime weapon parts drop be erased or the documentation for prime warframe parts be erased?

Primed weapon part erased

Would you rather have all your Warframes replaced by Limbo and weapons replaced by Braton, Lato and Skana or replaced all your Warframes with Zephyr and your weapons replaced by Karak, Grakata and Sheev?

Zephyr, I like Zephyr and the weapons mentioned. XD

Would you rather be an Ember with no heat damage on weapons, or a Frost without Snow globe?

Stay up all night. I may or may not have already done that.

Would you rather fight with the Nullifiers we have currently or the old Shock Eximus?

Nullifiers

Would you rather be endlessly hunted by all of the assassins (including acolytes) or find a rare mod but have your game crash right after.

Edited by JaysInc

Ember. Dat @$$ doe.

Would you rather only ever be able to use an Oberon or a Limbo?

Limbo, I'd be able to be more tactical (+ a little bit of invincibility doesn't hurt :p)

Would you rather be a Rumbler summoned by an Atlas, or be a Shadow summoned by Nekros?

Limbo, I'd be able to be more tactical (+ a little bit of invincibility doesn't hurt :p)

Would you rather be a Rumbler summoned by an Atlas, or be a Shadow summoned by Nekros?

Rumbled because Rumbler is STRONG!!!

Would you rather be a stag beetle Loki or rhinoceros beetle Excalibur?