Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe As A New Player.

Anastasia69

Load up and its fine. Tutorial is basic but ok. First level was absorbing. Great feel and graphics. I am deaf. I died around 40 times because enemies are not infront of me in a linear fashion moving me through a scene. Its very random and does not feel right and is very expensive to buy platinum all the time.

I bought a Stalker pack, Trinity and a sniper rifle. The game got better and i moved through a few levels. This game does not cater for disabled people. I know people with only 1 hand and 1 foot. One person plays games with his foot. He can not spin around fast to kill enemies behind him. My friend with 1 hand can not strafe so it makes it hard for him. If the levels were more linear and scripted it would be so much nicer. Total the disabled people on the planet. Thats a lot of PS4 sales. They can not work or go out. We sit in and play games with each other all day and night,

Online play is very hard to find. Laggy and ruins immersion of any plot or feel to the game. I just sit and wait for ages to get a group. I gave up and played solo. I spent so much money on platinum from dying it ruined my experience. I do not think this game will be good. Most people will leave just after they start playing. Basic mistakes like i want to find something in market and it never takes me to what i want. There is no direction like on google or youtube. This is really important because by the time i found what i want again i have to start again.

Shopping baskets are there for a reason. Total prices etc of your buy. Going to desktop all the time to use calculator is so annoying. The i tried to buy a Grand Master package and my pay pal was rejected. My bank is good but they turn me away and now i can not buy mod packs for important mods. Check my account and you can see i spend a lot of money. 

This game looks good. But it feels like it was made by amateurs. I did find a group and played mobile defense. I saw videos of this on youtube. I saw a person running around the walls in pvp dojo. In this group we were all running across walls in a line of 4 like a train. I was at the back healing. We had 2 tanks and 1 dps and me. The gameplay was like something from Bladerunner meets Matrix and lots of other amazing films all rolled into one. I have not experienced anything like it in a computer game before. A human wall running train that drops from the sky to kill and then go into the walls again to move to the next area. Unbelievable.

This made me stay and play. Every group after that was average and pretty boring. Then could not find a group. I played solo and i died all the time. I shoot 4-5 enemies in front of me. 4-5 come from behind. I move 10 feet forward and kill 4-5 more then 4-5 come from behind me. I moved back and forth like this for 10 minutes. I quit the game through utter frustration and boredom. This is Duckshoot. A very old game where you stand still and shoot moving targets infront of you. Warframe solo play is Duckshoot with better graphics and ninjas. This is gameplay of the lowest standard.

I am not happy with Warframe as it stands. It will be make good on playstation. People will not play for more than 6 hours before they leave. If this is PS4's flagship title then i can only laugh at Sony. George Micheal will be more than amused. When something is shiny you have to rub it or scratch the surface. Its when you do this you realise how bad Warframe is. Not well it needs work. Its bad.

Constant getting snagged on floors or stairs or railings. Enemies not dying from your shots. You die all the time. Mods are always the same and never exciting to find. The moding system makes you leave the screen your on to have to enter it again. The mod screen makes you press NAME order all the time instead of setting itself to your last command. This is basic stuff but it ruins the immersion of the game. 

1 hour played i give Warframe 6 out of 10. 6 Hours played i give 4 out of 10. The one moment in a good group where we all tanked and healed with synergy 11 out of 10. Amazing but pure luck to find this group of excellent players. Youtube videos show people running up and down walls and throwing Glaives around and it looks amazing. Untill you try to do it in a group. You hit your team mates head all the time. Awful gameplay. Put friendly fire on or just let our bullets go through the person who always blocks your bullets.

Enemies always come from behind and these are not Rogues. Basic infantry acting like battlefield generals. Its terrible. Keep the action in front of me in public groups. Give me an advanced option for good groups with friends so we can use 1 man front 2 center 1 rear and its fun but always spinning around and around taking damage from trash grunt enemies is not absorbing and breaks any immersion of "there's a heavy unit coming". It means nothing in Warframe. The enemies do not very often work together well. They either charge head first into your bullet or they come from behind you and kick the S#&$ out of you while you are not looking.

It would take a minimum of 3 months of solid hard work to fix this game. It is almost something very special. Imagine a 4 man group wall bouncing from pillar to post gaining height in a train formation. Dropping down to kill a room full of enemies. This in what Ninjas do. Ninjas dont wander around opening lockers and getting caught in bad positions running around looking for ammo. This is not real and breaks any immersion.The radar system is in the top left. This game is hard. I look at the radar and by the time i know whats happening i am dying.

Radar is in my Magic eye visor. Dotted around my crosshair. Option to turn off if people want. I need to see a transparent battlefield in front of my eyes. Not eye twitching from bottom right to see ammo to top right to see health/shields then twitch eyes top left to see enemies. This is basic mistake. Makes Warframe feel cheap and not well made. No thought given. No people testing the game to see how it really feels to play.

This game looks great untill you play it for a while. Then you realise it is flawed. Very flawed. There is no way Sony will realese this game on PS4. They have quality control. It will never pass unless they are aiming at the £200 system price range. I am guessing £450 price range at launch.

Warframe with wall running groups and group synergy could sell more Playstations than Wipeout did. It was better than sex. Warframe as it stands with make the PS4 look cheap and nasty. No wonder old 4 eyes wants nothing to do with it.

Quality control <--- This will cure your problem. 

O and well done on fixing the Glaive.

TL. DR. ... in fact I read the first paragraph or so and stopped when you started talking about how reviving requires platinum and how the game was not "linear" and blablabla. First off, revives are refilled each 24 hours for EACH warframes. Second, it's the fact that's its not linear that makes it different than most first person shooters. This is no BF3 or COD, and I'm so happy it isn't the same crap. Thirdly, the game can't freakin adapt to ALL persons (including handicaps, etc). So if I'm understanding it correctly, you're asking DE to make a game that adapts the controls for people that do not have "normal hands" or "normal motor skills". This is not DE's job but to you (or your friends) to get a control pad adapted to you/them. 4th: the game is already sooo easy (just go read the many topics that ask the devs to creat harder content) that unless you get stunlucked to death on a high lvl mission, I don't see how one could die (if you're playing missions that are for your lvl that is).

Anyway, I don't know if this is a troll or not...

I don't want to speak for the devs, but I'm sorry you didn't have a better experience.

Some of your complaints are valid ones, while others, like enemies respawning behind you, are design decisions by DE. You may not agree with those decisions, but they aren't necessarily "wrong". They're just choices.

I want to say "thank you" for all the thought that went into your post, the passion you obviously have for playing video games. As far as DE goes, you're right, in that they have made some mistakes. What I can say on their behalf is that they're pretty honest and straightforward, they care about both the game and the players, and they pay attention to what people say here on the forums. I have no doubt that they read your post.

I'd encourage you to stick with the game. See how it goes, see if you meet a few more people, maybe join a clan with some good people to play with. See if things don't get better. And if you do stay, I wish you the best of luck!

Load up and its fine. Tutorial is basic but ok. First level was absorbing. Great feel and graphics. I am deaf. I died around 40 times because enemies are not infront of me in a linear fashion moving me through a scene. Its very random and does not feel right and is very expensive to buy platinum all the time.

I bought a Stalker pack, Trinity and a sniper rifle. The game got better and i moved through a few levels. This game does not cater for disabled people. I know people with only 1 hand and 1 foot. One person plays games with his foot. He can not spin around fast to kill enemies behind him. My friend with 1 hand can not strafe so it makes it hard for him. If the levels were more linear and scripted it would be so much nicer. Total the disabled people on the planet. Thats a lot of PS4 sales. They can not work or go out. We sit in and play games with each other all day and night,

Online play is very hard to find. Laggy and ruins immersion of any plot or feel to the game. I just sit and wait for ages to get a group. I gave up and played solo. I spent so much money on platinum from dying it ruined my experience. I do not think this game will be good. Most people will leave just after they start playing. Basic mistakes like i want to find something in market and it never takes me to what i want. There is no direction like on google or youtube. This is really important because by the time i found what i want again i have to start again.

Shopping baskets are there for a reason. Total prices etc of your buy. Going to desktop all the time to use calculator is so annoying. The i tried to buy a Grand Master package and my pay pal was rejected. My bank is good but they turn me away and now i can not buy mod packs for important mods. Check my account and you can see i spend a lot of money. 

This game looks good. But it feels like it was made by amateurs. I did find a group and played mobile defense. I saw videos of this on youtube. I saw a person running around the walls in pvp dojo. In this group we were all running across walls in a line of 4 like a train. I was at the back healing. We had 2 tanks and 1 dps and me. The gameplay was like something from Bladerunner meets Matrix and lots of other amazing films all rolled into one. I have not experienced anything like it in a computer game before. A human wall running train that drops from the sky to kill and then go into the walls again to move to the next area. Unbelievable.

This made me stay and play. Every group after that was average and pretty boring. Then could not find a group. I played solo and i died all the time. I shoot 4-5 enemies in front of me. 4-5 come from behind. I move 10 feet forward and kill 4-5 more then 4-5 come from behind me. I moved back and forth like this for 10 minutes. I quit the game through utter frustration and boredom. This is Duckshoot. A very old game where you stand still and shoot moving targets infront of you. Warframe solo play is Duckshoot with better graphics and ninjas. This is gameplay of the lowest standard.

I am not happy with Warframe as it stands. It will be make good on playstation. People will not play for more than 6 hours before they leave. If this is PS4's flagship title then i can only laugh at Sony. George Micheal will be more than amused. When something is shiny you have to rub it or scratch the surface. Its when you do this you realise how bad Warframe is. Not well it needs work. Its bad.

Constant getting snagged on floors or stairs or railings. Enemies not dying from your shots. You die all the time. Mods are always the same and never exciting to find. The moding system makes you leave the screen your on to have to enter it again. The mod screen makes you press NAME order all the time instead of setting itself to your last command. This is basic stuff but it ruins the immersion of the game. 

1 hour played i give Warframe 6 out of 10. 6 Hours played i give 4 out of 10. The one moment in a good group where we all tanked and healed with synergy 11 out of 10. Amazing but pure luck to find this group of excellent players. Youtube videos show people running up and down walls and throwing Glaives around and it looks amazing. Untill you try to do it in a group. You hit your team mates head all the time. Awful gameplay. Put friendly fire on or just let our bullets go through the person who always blocks your bullets.

Enemies always come from behind and these are not Rogues. Basic infantry acting like battlefield generals. Its terrible. Keep the action in front of me in public groups. Give me an advanced option for good groups with friends so we can use 1 man front 2 center 1 rear and its fun but always spinning around and around taking damage from trash grunt enemies is not absorbing and breaks any immersion of "there's a heavy unit coming". It means nothing in Warframe. The enemies do not very often work together well. They either charge head first into your bullet or they come from behind you and kick the S#&$ out of you while you are not looking.

It would take a minimum of 3 months of solid hard work to fix this game. It is almost something very special. Imagine a 4 man group wall bouncing from pillar to post gaining height in a train formation. Dropping down to kill a room full of enemies. This in what Ninjas do. Ninjas dont wander around opening lockers and getting caught in bad positions running around looking for ammo. This is not real and breaks any immersion.The radar system is in the top left. This game is hard. I look at the radar and by the time i know whats happening i am dying.

Radar is in my Magic eye visor. Dotted around my crosshair. Option to turn off if people want. I need to see a transparent battlefield in front of my eyes. Not eye twitching from bottom right to see ammo to top right to see health/shields then twitch eyes top left to see enemies. This is basic mistake. Makes Warframe feel cheap and not well made. No thought given. No people testing the game to see how it really feels to play.

This game looks great untill you play it for a while. Then you realise it is flawed. Very flawed. There is no way Sony will realese this game on PS4. They have quality control. It will never pass unless they are aiming at the £200 system price range. I am guessing £450 price range at launch.

Warframe with wall running groups and group synergy could sell more Playstations than Wipeout did. It was better than sex. Warframe as it stands with make the PS4 look cheap and nasty. No wonder old 4 eyes wants nothing to do with it.

Quality control <--- This will cure your problem. 

O and well done on fixing the Glaive.

No, Warframe doesn't cater to your very specific needs. No, it shouldn't have to cater to your very specific needs. It should cater to the majority of players, which it does quite well. And yeah, it has bugs. That's because it is still in beta, and there are fixes coming out all the time.

Also, if you are so dissatisfied with the game, then why did you drop money on it?

Also, thanks for not having outbursts like the one I saw earlier today.

Edited by RyojinOrion