The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Helmets Still Worth That Much?

ajoman

Question

i still had a bunch of arcane helmets lying around in my inventory, and sold the trinity aura, the mag coil and the rhino vanguard helmet all for 175 total. was this a good deal? because i have heard the vanguard would be able to sell for 175 alone.

7 answers to this question

Arcane helmets are only gonna become more rare as time goes on, and that's only gonna drive the prices up. As long as the price doesn't surpass the usefulness of/desire for the product, it will continue going up. Arcane Vanguard is possibly the most useful, and certainly the most sought-after, of the Arcane helmets, so I have absolutely no trouble believing it could have gone for that price, maybe even a little more.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

i sold Vanguard for 200 yesterday, though initial price was 250p but imma not greedy and accepted negitiation. Coil worth 150p+ and Aura at least 100p, so sorry bro but u lost it big

so, the prices of arcane helmets on tradingsites are actually correct?

so, the prices of arcane helmets on tradingsites are actually correct?

mostly yes, it also depends on your patience and greed, if u really want to sell it higher price you can find buyer 1 day, patience and luck. but if u want to sell it quick, without much effort or time and luck, then looking at trading sites price will give an idea of how much ppl sell and want to buy them.

mostly yes, it also depends on your patience and greed, if u really want to sell it higher price you can find buyer 1 day, patience and luck. but if u want to sell it quick, without much effort or time and luck, then looking at trading sites price will give an idea of how much ppl sell and want to buy them.

are all the arcane helmets in the price range of 150+? because i still have a couple left with effects that don't sound that bad

are all the arcane helmets in the price range of 150+? because i still have a couple left with effects that don't sound that bad

no, Vanguard 200-300p, Pendragon 150-200, Coil, Squall, and mb Pheonix and Aura would be 150p+ Essence, Swindle would go for 100+ and other mb for 75p. this is all only my evaluation, sometimes u can sell them for more, ex: i sold banshee chorus for 100p, price was offered to me or like other guy buying nyx vespa for 60p with my original price of 75p. that about it, and i repeat this is all MY and only MY evaluation of prices.