The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm For Credits?

Wavytron

Question

Frost Prime frame with an atlas partner, we usually do defense missions on mars or wherever we need components from.  Trading tax and mod fusing leaves us broke lol.  We're about a week into the game so we're not too knowledgeable on good places to farm.

7 answers to this question

I wouldn't recommend Raids or Sorties to players who have only played for a week.

Void is good (particularly Capture since it's fast, with Exterminate being a decent alternative). Other than that, go for Dark Sectors, as high a level as you can handle and have access to.

I wouldn't recommend Raids or Sorties to players who have only played for a week.

Void is good (particularly Capture since it's fast, with Exterminate being a decent alternative). Other than that, go for Dark Sectors, as high a level as you can handle and have access to.

Oops, didn't see the "one week" part.

Thanks guys, question.. Of those options suggested.. Which ones require keys?  I found a few keys tagging along with a friend one time but I have no idea what key is for what.

Edit: I know some higher end maps require keys of some sort.

Edited by Wavytron

Thanks guys, question.. Of those options suggested.. Which ones require keys?  I found a few keys tagging along with a friend one time but I have no idea what key is for what.

Edit: I know some higher end maps require keys of some sort.

Keys are for void missions.