Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby Frame

(XBOX)CallmeNappa

Hey guys, I'm Nappa. For those of you who don't know, February 1st is coming. The day in which the great Mont Oum passed away. In honor of his memory, and as a fan of both RWBY and Warframe, I took the time to try (and I mean, REALLY TRY) to make Team RWBY. I know the frames might not suit it but i tried to keep some aspects of the girls' semblances and gender. If anything I would have done it different but this is the path I chose. But, without further adieu, here's Team RWBY!

esUGALM.jpg?1  

Ruby

k7gTdK8.jpg?1

Weiss

CFlSaSV.jpg?1

Blake

bsDMG0m.jpg?1

Yang

I'll even explain my choices.

rwLsqw9.jpg

Ruby's frame choice was by far the easiest, and less stress inducing. Ivara's huntress title and her hood made this relatively simple. The only thing that was missing for Ruby was her cape, which was a simple touch of red. However, getting her to have a majority of black wasn't easy, since I needed her hood to be red, and that made her entire bod black, so I eventually just made her all red. The Reaper Prime took over the Hate because it was still building and I was in a rush. Rubico was the only sniper rifle I had so there's that. Overall, I chose Ivara for cosmetic purposes. If there was a Warframe that would match Ruby, it'd be Volt, for speed. Her Syndicate are the Arbiters because I figure Ruby to be the one to find the truth. Though not as disciplined, she has the potential to become a true warrior with proper training.

5idGMbo.jpg

Weiss has always been the crowd controller of the team, so why not choose one of the queens of crowd control? I mean, I get that Frost would have been the most likely option, but I wanted to stay true to their gender. The colors were simple, as I didn't really need to change much for Nova, adding the small red streaks represented Weiss' scar and the blue is because I have noticed there are hints of an icy light blue around Weiss' dress and artwork. For her weapons, well, Weiss was the first thing I thought of when the Destreza was released. Her sidearm is the Vaykor Marelok for sidearm purposes, and that the Marelok is one of the royalties of all sidearms. Her Syndicate, the New Loka, might be just for the meaning behind it displays for Weiss and the Schnees (royalty meaning that they must be pure, etc etc).

NMZnc5N.jpg

Blake was difficult to make. All I could think of is Loki when I see Blake, but dismay be the fact that Loki is a dude. However, Saryn was another good choice due to her Molt ability being close to Blake's semblance. The color scheme was difficult, as that was the only shade of black and dark purple (for her leggings) that would fit. The skin I chose for Saryn to represent Blake also represents Blake's allusion to her last name, representing the deadly but beautiful belladonna nightshade flower. Weapons, I chose the Mios and Lex. Lex had the damage was the closest thing to Gambol Shroud's pistol form. The Mios was because of Blake's weapon having the function to act as a Kusarigama. Blake's Syndicate is the Red Veil, who more or less represents her past in the White Fang.

U23NLGL.jpg

Yang was by far the hardest one I had to deal with, because she's basically 3 Warframes in one: Atlas, Ember, and Valkyr. I the end, I chose Valkyr because Yang is simply a berserker, a that's what Yang is as well. The colors was a pain, since I wanted to make her match Yang's outfit but that didn't work out well at all, so I basically make her all yellow. Weapons, was also tricky since I never had any fist weapons, nor did I have the Akbronco Primes or the regular Akbroncos (which I'm making just for this atm) to suit Ember Celica's dual shotgun design. Instead, I slapped the Vaykor Hek, just to symbolize the weapon's destructive force and shotgun power. The Tekko were the only fist weapons I could get my hands on without sacrificing too much time or money. I also slapped the Pyra Syandana to give off that fire feeling with Yang. For Syndicate, I had to choose the Meridians. Yes, the Syndicate represents all four of the girls but I wanted each of them of be unique, and  which other Syndicate can express Yang's attitude as the protector of her team and to her little sister?

Any who, this is what I was working on and brainstormed in the last couple of days. Somehow, Warframe reminds me a lot about RWBY, from weapons to each unique ability for the Warframes. I love this game, and I love RWBY. So I mixed the two up and made this. It's a shame that Monty is gone, and I wanted to do this in the spirit of his memory, and to share to the RWBY and Warframe community. With that, I bid you all a good day. 

Love you RT.

Love you DE.

Love you Monty.

maxresdefault.jpg

The need for Niatin aside, you could totally put the Staticor on Yangframe as the Ember Celica's explosive-shell mode too. (seen best in her trailer as she fires of flare-like projectiles after charging the DJ)

I'll get it once it releases for the XB1 servers. But I was thinking the exact thing when i saw the weapon release. 

Damn that picture at the end got me HARD.

also, love the concept, however I would have made Valkyr's torso be brown the and the her third colour white, so that it can look like the white under-shirt she wears and her brown jacket.

Although, thank you for doing this, great way to honour such a great creator.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2016 at 8:12 AM, LilHypezKiid said:

Damn that picture at the end got me HARD.

also, love the concept, however I would have made Valkyr's torso be brown the and the her third colour white, so that it can look like the white under-shirt she wears and her brown jacket.

Although, thank you for doing this, great way to honour such a great creator.

I love RWBY, and I love Monty's work. Shame he couldn't see it now. 

As for the colors, I tried that but it seemed a tad it "off" since some colors skewed off in different parts of her body.