The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Nikana Build (With Shadow Debt Event Mods)

Nesta97

Question

Going straight into it, i am linking my dragon nikana build which does contain new Shadow Debt Event mods, any suggestions on this build (Which is mainly used with radial blind excalibur) are welcomed and appreciated, i am aiming for very high attack damage, crit chance/damage and attack speed must be reasonably high, 

Link: http://i.imgur.com/jYi9fff.jpg

Many Thanks

-Lex

3 answers to this question

Going straight into it, i am linking my dragon nikana build which does contain new Shadow Debt Event mods, any suggestions on this build (Which is mainly used with radial blind excalibur) are welcomed and appreciated, i am aiming for very high attack damage, crit chance/damage and attack speed must be reasonably high, 

Link: http://i.imgur.com/jYi9fff.jpg

Many Thanks

-Lex

Replace Spoiled Strike and Jagged Edge with elemental mods. Spoiled Strile will hurt the speed of your finishers and IIRC it is actually a loss in overall DPS. and Jagged Edge gives you less damage than an elemental because it only scales off slash damage. Typically elements give better faction specific damage bonuses anyways.

And if you are going to be running melee primarily, switch out Fury for Berserker.(Sorry, you are already using Berserker. I would recommend just throwing another elemental on then. After all, you can only mash the e button so fast.) The stacks make it insanely easy to proc. You may want to concider dropping Maiming Strike too as it seems redundant with the Blood Rush/Body Count combo. Maybe replace it with Organ Shatter.

Edited by xRufus7x

Replace Spoiled Strike and Jagged Edge with elemental mods. Spoiled Strile will hurt the speed of your finishers and IIRC it is actually a loss in overall DPS. and Jagged Edge gives you less damage than an elemental because it only scales off slash damage. Typically elements give better faction specific damage bonuses anyways.

And if you are going to be running melee primarily, switch out Fury for Berserker.(Sorry, you are already using Berserker. I would recommend just throwing another elemental on then. After all, you can only mash the e button so fast.) The stacks make it insanely easy to proc. You may want to concider dropping Maiming Strike too as it seems redundant with the Blood Rush/Body Count combo. Maybe replace it with Organ Shatter.

Thanks, I'll try it out, from the looks of things it's upped the damage a bit at the moment :)

May just be me but i allways go for viral on this weapon. Viral status mods and Preasure point. Evrything else goes into crit and speed. Why? Damage is nice on the dragon nikana, especially with multipliers BUT it's a mixed status/crit weapon with a strong slash base. Slash basicly only scales from basedamage and crit so its rly favorable to use this mean...

Raw damage is something for weapons with adequate stance multipliers.

My recommendation: definitly replace spoiled strike and jagged edge for the viral/status mods and eather keep maiming strike or put in organ shatter (as recommendet. Both work rly.) This is hella faborable, even if you don't use the slash status (as you most likely just wreck enemys one by one?), as viral leaves your foes with halfed health. What's just the best possible synergy with all kinds of attack types which attack health directly.

Just on a sidenote, wouldn't a jat kittag work better for a rb excal? Still gives the best stealth finisher boni in the game.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108