The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dragon Nikana Feels Weaker For Some Reason

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Question

We were doing some duels for the last few days and my dragon nikana was barely scratching my friends nova. We compared his scindo to my nikana, and my nikana was doing way more damage but in actuallity it was hitting for nothing. its as if my mods aren't being fully considered.

No key btw. Just not understanding whats going on. Could it be the lack of slash since i removed jagged?

Also do we know if fanged fusilade will be coming back from baro?

just got one for 75

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

1 answer to this question

Possibly. The d-nikana is a quite medicore weapon in generall. Medicore damage, no multipliers but its fast as hell, has both status and crit and it's quite user friendly.

Just a personal recommendation (i give quite often lately): limit your damage mods to pressure point and the damage+status mods for poison and cold to get viral and put evrything else into speed, crit and utility.

Its a mixed weapon and this combination results in quite a few slash and viral proccs in a relatively short duration, in short finisher damage on reduced health...thers just no better combination to kill ANYTHING in this game, no matter what damage you seem to do. (Slash does 35% basedamage x Crit. It stays constant, no matter what armor or reductions your enemy may have, bypassing mentioned armor and shields, only attacking the reduced health.)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108