Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Current Dual Swords?

ScratchMatch

Some ppl have the tendency to say Dual Ichors or Dual Prisma Cleavers. I can see where they are coming from, but that is wrong.

The best dual swords by far are the Dual Kamas Prime. High base damage and very good Dragon Nikana-like stats all around. Especially with the new crit mods, they have no problem scoring red crits. BTW, always use the Swirling Tiger stance. It's the best by far, allowing for attack speeds of even 10 attacks per second with fast weapons like Dual Kamas Prime.

I'm a fan of using melee, but from 30+ I stop using it or change to hysteria, know why? Because I mostly die far from before kill at least 3 enemy. New melee mods still scrappy compare to exalted melee 40 min+. try to wee wee your melee while they running from you and shooting at the same time. Red crit is nothing when you are most likely dead already. Under 40 min? Every melee is viable with 6 formas.

Even skana with purity mod can be considered strong.

Counting new mods? I'm gonna say Dex Dakra, maiming strike + blood rush (and body count obviously) combined with its high base slide damage make it deal ridiculous damage on slides. About 61k on your average charger when on 2x combo multi, red crit guaranteed.