The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Some Tips. For People Who Don't Spend Money

-DD-Yggdrasil

Question

Unlocking Nodes: Just go to every Boss of the planet. Mercury then Venus.....And eventually you will get every Planet. Void and Derelict will be unlock automaticly when you have keys. Dojo unlocked when you crafted the Key.

Weapon Suggestion: Vaykor Hek, Synoid Stimular, Boltor Prime, Broken War. Well, you are going to try every single weapon anyway...For MR. When doing Void and stuff...I use Tonkor or Vaykor Hek, Sonicor or Marelok, and Melee Broken war.

Warframe Suggestion : First choice is completely your choice, Excalibur and Mag are more Favored. You have limited Warframe Slot...so the second one I recommand Rhino. Later in game, You can sell your Warframes when you got the Prime Version But remember, Level 30 first. So I go Volt, Rhino, Loki, Trinity where later you can swap out for prime.

Resource farm tips: Do Defence mission that have your resource drops

Experience farm tips: Interception or Defence. Only bring the thing that you want to level becausr affinity shared out.

Mastery Rank: Just play the game and You will rank up every now and then.

Modding: For Weapons Look for Add damage and Elemental Damage and Crit chance. Then Look for Fury and Other mods such as Blood rush. For Warframes, Go Shield but Not Vitality ( A bit maybe ). Streamline and Flow is important.

Key farms: Excavations. Pray for luck

Credit farm: Void Void and Void

Trading: Keep farming Different Void mission and Collect Prime Set and Weapon Set. And, if lucky You also gonna get Rare mods. Sell them by typing in chat : SELLING xxxxxxx Pm me offers. Don't put your price as you may be under pricing also there is a chance that someone Are putting out a high price. Kubrows If lucky that you get a good one....But..If not...Waste of credits and resources however its still worth a try.

10 answers to this question

What does this have to do with spending money?

If this was your attempt at a beginners guide, I don't think it was a really good one.

Trading: Keep farming Different Void mission and Collect Prime Set and Weapon Set. And, if lucky You also gonna get Rare mods. Sell them by typing in chat : SELLING xxxxxxx Pm me offers. Don't put your price as you may be under pricing also there is a chance that someone Are putting out a high price. Kubrows If lucky that you get a good one....But..If not...Waste of credits and resources however its still worth a try.

This is just wrong.

What does this have to do with spending money?

he is basically telling them where to get everything for free (who buys keys or resources with plat anyway....)

and deal with 900 lowballers.

Edited by eminiclam

Unlocking Nodes: Just go to every Boss of the planet. Mercury then Venus.....And eventually you will get every Planet. Void and Derelict will be unlock automaticly when you have keys. Dojo unlocked when you crafted the Key.

Weapon Suggestion: Vaykor Hek, Synoid Stimular, Boltor Prime, Broken War. Well, you are going to try every single weapon anyway...For MR. When doing Void and stuff...I use Tonkor or Vaykor Hek, Sonicor or Marelok, and Melee Broken war.

Warframe Suggestion : First choice is completely your choice, Excalibur and Mag are more Favored. You have limited Warframe Slot...so the second one I recommand Rhino. Later in game, You can sell your Warframes when you got the Prime Version But remember, Level 30 first. So I go Volt, Rhino, Loki, Trinity where later you can swap out for prime.

Resource farm tips: Do Defence mission that have your resource drops

Experience farm tips: Interception or Defence. Only bring the thing that you want to level becausr affinity shared out.

Mastery Rank: Just play the game and You will rank up every now and then.

Modding: For Weapons Look for Add damage and Elemental Damage and Crit chance. Then Look for Fury and Other mods such as Blood rush. For Warframes, Go Shield but Not Vitality ( A bit maybe ). Streamline and Flow is important.

Key farms: Excavations. Pray for luck

Credit farm: Void Void and Void