The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc] Hentai Pirate Ninjas Now Taking In New Members!

voidsurfern

Hello fellow Tennos! 

We at HPN (HentaiPirateNinjas) are now taking in new members, everyone is welcome!

We have established a Dojo with all the labs and basic establishments, We are looking to grow as a community for

people who enjoy gaming with other like minded people. Beginners and Veterans are treated equally, no need for specific resources as we believe in sharing.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding anything here in the thread aswell.

We have a private teamspeak and are based in Europe at the moment.

If you wish to join there are some minimal requirements:

- Be proficient in English

- Be polite

- Play to have fun and learn.

You can post here in the thread or PM me (voidsurfern) ingame.

Other members that can invite are YOLOFRAME and Gweed, they can be PM'ed or you can Friends Request them ingame.

Have a good day and if you are reading this you are the kind of person we are looking for ;)

Edited by voidsurfern

That clan name is just golden XD

I'm not interested in becoming part of your clan, I just want to note that the title of your post is somewhat humorous...

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0hxb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

yeah haha

agreed

Thank you for your replies, and yes. The name is quite exquisite.

Still looking for more ninja pirates to join our cause! Don't shy away, we take in almost anyone :) 

I'm interested in joining. I'm a semi-active player (due to work and other obligations), that's looking for a group of cool people to hang out and play with.

IGN is Lamonticus

Hit me up in-game, I'll send you a friends request and we cant chat for a bit and see where it goes from there ;)

Most of us have Work/school/dogs/girlfriends so no need for 24/7 dedication here.

Since we are almost ready to expand into Shadow Clan territory i just felt the need to say so in this thread.

I will probably make another thread in the Shadow Clan Recruitment section - It depends on what the other members feel like.

We will come to a unanimous decision and i will post an update!