The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Came Back To Wf, Anyone Can Help Me With A Few Questions?

Baysick

Question

Can anyone provide me with an updated list of places to farm for specific resources? I last played during U13, so anything I know then wouldn't apply and even if it did, I wouldn't remember. I took a break because i got tired of the constant grind, but now the game seems to have a new change of face. I want to try it again.

Thank you!

7 answers to this question

Resource drops per-planet are shown in-game when you mouse over the planets. as for specific missions to farm them on, Boss nodes tend to be best for the "Rare" resource (Morphics, Gallium, Orokin Cells, Neural Sensors, Neurodes) as each boss has a higher chance to drop them, otherwise, Def missions tend to be your best bet

Also youtube can help alot. Tactical Potato, H3dsh0t for instance. Check that out

I have to agree they are some of my favs also again the wiki and some of the new places are kinda hard to find. If you need ferite go to void not take your excalibro p build him for the exalted turret, or you could just do berserker and fury build so your eb is really fast find a hall way and just crouch and spam for like idk 15-20mins or you can find a squad of friends or pub and just have fun talking. Make sure that you bind your mele to your mouse wheel

so you don't get arthritis. :P Here is a mogamu vid that explains what exalted turret

Welcome back tenno :D hope to see you in game!