Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcade/solo Arena

Donnell

While toying with the new melee mods and building up a large combo in a survival mission, I wondered if i could do this in the simulator. It does get bit troublesome when having to worry about enemies spawning far away and life support. Obviously I then remembered you can only spawn a certain amount of enemies once...

What if~ 

The simulator had a 'survival generator' option to allow you to just wreak house. For those who want fun chopping enemies to bit without worries of other players wanting to leave, stopping to help a downed person or those just there to loot stuff (or only press 4 [drama]).

This could be a nice chance to include an arcade system where you simply compete for points with other players. What is [players] highest combo, largest crit, survival time and such. Perhaps giving people in the relay something to talk about (or extra reason to go there?)

Another idea would be to build a colloseum where other tenno could watch from the sides. Perhaps paying Ducats to enter and try for a special condition, with a chance to win an old Baro Ki'Teer offer (no.. you don't get to punch Baro in the arena :P )

Pulling from the idea of 1v1 fights in a clan dojo but having it PvE focused. Spectators can't contribute but get to learn others play style or a simple heads up of what they might need before they try.

Personally.. I sometimes just want to blow stuff up or just do a bit of hack n' slash but not do a mission. I'm more of a casual player that has chosen certain stuff I like and doesn't feel like collecting everything. I just want somewhere special to use it. Anyone else out there like this?