The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Raids

xTrimmZ

I'm MR15, but I'm still yet to participate in any of the raids.

I've watched a couple of videos, and it seems like what would be the best thing for me to do is to start by playing the role of a blind mirage. (Yes, I have a full blind build)

Would anyone be willing to let me tag along as a blind mirage? I never see anyone recruiting for raids in the first place, and when they do they already have a mirage. I need experience and I'm running out of ideas.

I should be free tomorrow (Wednesday)

you don't need to start as a blind mirage to get your first experience in raid. I started raid as an EV Trinity. My 2nd raid, I was a bless trin. The raid sounds like a really hard and confusing mission but actually it is somewhat simple. Just keep doing your job (ev, bless, blind, bastile) and you will be good. follow the leader and look on waypoint. 

Recruiting for LoR is rare but there are some people hosting it. If you play at NA region you can see some people hosting raid (compared to other region, NA East is by far the most). Asking specific frames.

Hey man, We are Chaos Vanguard is now recruiting. The main reason we bring this up is because we, among other things, we run raids on a daily.  It doesn't matter whether or not you are actually experienced, because we have enough players experienced with the raids.  We are a clan of over 300 strong, as well as all research done. We have monthly giveaways as well as new events so to keep the game play fresh and new, as well as becoming familiar with the community.  We also have a teamspeak with the min age of 16, in where you can meet other players and make new friends. I hope to see you there tenno.

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk