Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Games Just Want To Watch The World Burn!

BloodRiot

Last night me and some buds achieved a new group record of wave 45 on defense on Xini. Nabbed a respectable number of 86 mods during those 45 waves which was nice althought nothing actually good dropped, but hey.. food for serration/hornet I say.

All in all it was great fun.

But hiullarious was the 5 wave set rewards.... from 0 to 45, all 9 rewards were Hellfire.

Good for a laugh though

"We know it's a problem, we just can't be bothered fixing it right now because E3"

._.;

You'd think sorting massive, gaping issues in their game would come before being all "LOOK AT US! We have a game!"

I do kinda wish E3 would just happen so we can get back to fixing the game and making it better, IMO.

Though I'd have to ask... just how much work DOES it take to go in and remove 1 of those Hellfires (its listed twice in the tables) and allocate that 18% to literally ANYTHING ELSE in the Table?

Surely it doesn't take hours to open a database file, and make those kinds of tweaks so the players have Something to do while we wait for E3 to happen?

EDIT: I am not saying anything bad about E3 or DE's decision to focus on it, as I understand the want/need to go out and make this game known to millions of people who follow E3, but at the same time, I'm just waiting for it to be done and over with already.

Edited by Xylia