Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bunch Of Weapon Ideas.

Luminati07

That was description of the weapon in Warframe , I wasn't describe about that HL's gun. You don't need to remember it to understand the concept.

Anyway, here you go , lost part of your childhood.

http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Tau_Cannon

Oh, that's where I was getting confused...

You were talking about shooting lasers like a pistol, then about bows. Made me scratch my head. :)

I remember that gun now!

+1 to something like that. As long as I can launch myself across the map with it. ;)

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

i still would like to have some oldschool weapons, since i dont like the skana it doesnt loook good and it has low damage, as if you ask me we have not much Great/Heavy Weapons. What do we have Scindo, That Hammer, and the Gram, they maybe should think out a few more well maybe i forgot the Othos. What i especialy want is and upgraded Old School Katana in a way as a Great Sword not as a Long Sword sou you can slice more than 1 or 2 enemies.

For the design i thougt about the old design for the handle and maybe something new for the balde. Well the balde can be changed to look more futuristic and the blades edge i would like to have as a laser just like the Gram has it. For the Stats i dont know maybe similar to the Gram ones.

I am sorry i have no picture i did one on Gimp but it crashed otherwise i would have uploaded it and put the link in here. I hope you like this idea.