The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Indication Of Which Syndicates Ivara Will Be A Part Of?

(XBOX)XxxXnoodleXxxX

Question

7 answers to this question

If I had to guess, I'd say Red Veil, Arbiters, or maybe even New Loka.

One thing about the syndicates is, you can rank up 3, with relative difficulty (you can do the 3 on either side really easily) or mix and match but that gets harder.

Steel Meridian | Arbiters of Hexis | Cephalon Suda | The Perrin Sequence | Red Veil | New Loka

You can rank up Steel Meridian-Cephalon Suda with no difficulty, and not having to worry about micro managing rep or anything, same for Sequence-Loka

I personally have Red Veil, New Loka, and Steel Meridian and Perrin Sequence all ranked up (deranged to rank 3 with steel meridian, but am rank 4 with Perrin, and 5 with veil and Loka) all about preference. Look at the mods that each syndicate offers, and remember the weapons and mods are tradeable between players (weapons CANNOT be used, no potato or forma, or affinity on it all. Must be UNRANKED and unused)

I was going to bet on Red Veil, but I dunno.

Red Veil and Arbiters have the stealth frame augments, so it's not a far off bet. Equinox and Atlas are the next frame augments to be released, and I'd bet they go to New Loka or Steel Meridian, but I can't say for sure. Ivara should be with WuKong, but no clue for his release info

Want to get working on a Syndicate, but Ivara doesn't have Augments yet...

Red Veil and Arbiters have the stealth frame augments, so it's not a far off bet. Equinox and Atlas are the next frame augments to be released, and I'd bet they go to New Loka or Steel Meridian, but I can't say for sure. Ivara should be with WuKong, but no clue for his release info

I bet Ivara is probably going to be with Red veil and New loka

As for Wukong, I think he's going to be with Steel meridian and Arbiters of hexis