The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Coloring Ivara

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Question

So I returned after not being able to play Warframe for 2 months. Really excited to play again. So I could use some assistance in coloring Ivara. If you could. Do you guys mind (If you can) post what colors (image or not) what colors you currently use. I just need a general idea of what colors looks great on her. I won't take your color scheme. I pinky promise . Thank You :)

6 answers to this question

Wow really, people just press random colours? That explains it then.... why so many of you have nasty clashing colours .

everyone should know a little about basic colour theory.

observe the colour wheel.

Colour-Wheel.jpg

If you pick any shade and match it with a shade on the direct opposite side, it will look good. eg, the mid red to the mid light blue will look good together, and so will the mid orange to the mid blue. If you make geometric shapes on the wheel, it will look good together. eg if we overlayed a square and took deep yellow, deep pink, deep turquose, and deep blue/purple, it will look good together. same if it were a little square and all the shades are light.. Likewise if we made a triangle using bluey purple, turquoise, and orangy red, it will look good. Then you can make schemes from colours next to eachother, so if i went blue, turquoise, green, lime green. it will look good. same with shades of the same colour stepping inwards. finally you can balance with brightness, so for example if i were to over lay a triangle, and choose say a light pink and a light yellow, they will balance with a deep blue.