The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Large Platinum/mod Trade Ban-Able?

Lord_Kamakazi

Question

So a little while back I found the Steam Lightning Pack on sale and I picked it up and added it to my Warframe account and was a happy operator.

My gaming community just recently held a giveaway and I won another Lightning Pack key. I tried to add it to my steam account but it says I already own this DLC. So thinking that Warframe is a free to play I logged into my other steam account where I smurf in other games. I added the dlc to that one and started up Warframe and logged into my account but wasn't met with any "You have unclaimed Steam packs...." dialogue.

I read that its because that steam account isn't linked to my warframe account. So my question is:

If I make another warframe account and link it to my other steam account and then give all the stuff to my main account, am I flagged for some sort of ban or am I breaking any EULA/ToS or anything?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Other than picking up new warframe/weapon slots and some potatoes, I used the majority of the plat I got from the initial pack in trades. Maybe its been changed recently? But I definitely secured several primes with it.

Edited by TommyRiridan

If I make another warframe account and link it to my other steam account and then give all the stuff to my main account, am I flagged for some sort of ban or am I breaking any EULA/ToS or anything?

Thanks

The plat IS tradable.

Yes, you can get banned; not really enforced so you most probably(around 98.6% sure) won't get banned unless you post/tell people about it and they report you.

The plat IS tradable.

Yes, you can get banned; not really enforced so you most probably(around 98.6% sure) won't get banned unless you post/tell people about it and they report you.

ok , but still it's YOUR plat . So why get banned if you PAYED / got it...

anyway . seems they changed it because that platinum was originally counted as starting plat.

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS