Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Builds

(PSN)Victini24316

Question

I've finally got all the parts needed for Loki prime and I should have him fully made by next week but I've been having trouble deciding what mods to put on builds. I have three builds I want to make.

Irradiating disarm build

Hushed invisibility build

Hushed invisibility spy build - this build gives me the most trouble because for corpus missions you'll probably use switch teleport to bypass the lasers so I may also need range along with duration.

Could you recommend builds please.

I also don't have any arcane helmets or Primed warframe mods, but if they're part of your build keep the primed mods in because ill probably get them in the future

By the way, I've been looking at other forums and sometimes when people are replying, they actually have what another person said in their reply, how you do that cause I don't know how. I've tried the quote button when looking at other posts but that doesn't work. Sorry for asking, I know this has nothing to do with my previous question.

Edited by (PS4)Victini24316

10 answers to this question

I've got quite a few builds for Loki, I use my classic Loki and my Loki Prime to have six different ones. I'm gonna give you the main three here.

Stealth/Duration Loki:

http://goo.gl/1lSWcD

Minimal sprint speed, maximum duration; Safeguard Switch is my personal preference, but can be substituted for with hushed invisibility.

Disarm Loki:

http://goo.gl/9Yf8Yb

Maximum range, some efficiency, little duration and strength; Irradiating disarm can be switched for other augments. Rush is my personal preference since you run about with this build, but is also optional.

Stealth/Spy/Sprinter Loki:

http://goo.gl/XE9GQL

I'm still perfecting this one. Obviously you want a pretty good duration, so keep the mods like Constitution, Continuity, and Narrow Minded. Flow, like in all of these builds, is a preference. I find it to be quite useful in all my builds for energy economy over all, but there are some players that play without it for the extra slot. I tend to sprint a lot in spy missions, thus the armored agility and rush. Other than that, the other slots(empty slot, fast deflection, hushed invisibility) I'm still experimenting with. Put your own personal preference in there. On the subject of range for switch teleporting, most of the spy rooms are small enough to where this minimal range is fine. You could add stretch to counter balance it.

If you have any other questions about mechanics or suggestions, feel free to ask me! Loki is my most used, and one of my favorite frames.

Edited by SwiftPotato12

I built my Loki for Range, Duration, and Irradiating Disarm. Tossed on Vitality for health and Rush for Sprint speed, then Primed Flow.

Edit: Here it is. This is my go to build for anything with Loki. From Spy missions on Earth to Sortie 3 Defense, and it doesn't require any Forma either. The Rush mod could be traded for one of the Moon mission Exilus mods if you want to get just a little bit more Range, Energy, or some casting speed.

M9UZCYw.png

Edited by Maicael

I have these right now:

Invisibility build: high duration, some efficiency, hushed invisibility

Disarm build: max range, max efficiency, a little duration just in case, irradiating disarm (for defense, interceptions. if you use it on survivals it will just halt your life support)

Solo build: same as invisibility build but throw in a overextended. That solves the problem you have with those spy missions. Depending on the mission you can also add handspring (being knocked down for too long is too risky)

If you're going into high level missions, where a few hits from a enemy can kill you, and you're going with a invisibility build don't put radiation damage in your melee weapon.

Stealth/Spy/Sprinter Loki:

http://goo.gl/XE9GQL

I'm still perfecting this one. Obviously you want a pretty good duration, so keep the mods like Constitution, Continuity, and Narrow Minded. Flow, like in all of these builds, is a preference. I find it to be quite useful in all my builds for energy economy over all, but there are some players that play without it for the extra slot. I tend to sprint a lot in spy missions, thus the armored agility and rush. Other than that, the other slots(empty slot, fast deflection, hushed invisibility) I'm still experimenting with. Put your own personal preference in there. On the subject of range for switch teleporting, most of the spy rooms are small enough to where this minimal range is fine. You could add stretch to counter balance it.

If you have any other questions about mechanics or suggestions, feel free to ask me! Loki is my most used, and one of my favorite frames.

For Spy, you might want to have the Intruder mod on. That's a must for Sortie eventhough it's slighly slower now.

disarm / bomb carry:

http://goo.gl/fChZF2

spy/rescue:

http://goo.gl/0EYT8Y

i do use arcane essence helmet for increased efficiency, builds can easily be adjusted however.

it is often overlooked and can be traded for way cheaper then the swindle helmet. you can easily do without either.

those 2 builds are the only i use on loki and have not fiddled with since i reworked them, but am certain those reflect the core ideas i built them around.

things i certainly would consider:

high energy -> flow is a must. especially if you want to take him to raids.

with flow, quick thinking should often be a first consideration as a defensive mod.

vitality/redirection: the base stats are way too low for those to consider, flow/QT helps so much more in comparison.

rage on loki? without QT even? no no no, please reconsider this.

armored agility, equally bad. very low armored frame, very low sprint boost to begin with. only use it on frames that benefit from both aspects!

that aside, the only lokis i actually see dying are those who don't pay attention to their stealth timer.

by the end of the day, use what you deem useful.

Edited by Sargathan