Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not New, But Not Familiar

SkrotoSagginz

Hello Tenno,

I've recently gotten back into this game after a two year hiatus due to work related issues, and now it seems as though I'm playing a different game entirely. I have a lot of questions about what all has changed and I don't feel as though I'm getting any proper answers through Region Chat. If you could, please answer to the best of your knowledge, and be sure to find me in-game.

As far as what I do know, I remember the last thing I had done was farmed and built my Rhino Prime when it first arrived. I have a lv 30 Nova with about 4 formas, and I was working on my Rhino Prime with only 1 forma or so. I'd also just forma'd my Latron Prime and Orthos Prime weapons, and it looks as though all of my mods on each weapon have stayed intact. I'm not sure if any of the gear I have is still valuable or useful. I used to be able to log in, run a few T3 Void Defenses with my Nova up through wave 10 or 15 without any major issues. Below is the list of questions I have in regards to information that is new or that I simply don't remember.

1. What are Kubrows?

2. Are Kubrows useful, and how do they compare to sentinels?

3. What are the new warframes since Rhino Prime and how do they play?

4. What are syndicates?

5. Now that my clan has disbanded, where can I go about finding a new clan?

6. What are the top tier weapons that I should begin farming?

7. In regards to the Trading, what Mods/Blueprints are valuable and where can I look for them to farm?

8. Has Warframe become more or less "grindy" in the past few years?

9. Who here plays regularly and would like to team up often?

Please do not feel obliged to answer every question, just any information would be greatly appreciated. As for my character, I'm usually on after work on weekdays and my favorite time to run raids is after 9 pm or so on weekends. Also, if there is another forum where I can post to get more sufficient answers to my questions and concerns, please provide me with the ways I can go about staying up to date on game-related updates and information.

Thank you,

SkrotoSagginz

1. kubrows are space puppies genetically designed to fight
2. yeah, they're far better in terms of damage and health
3. that's something you should just take a glance at the wiki for :D
4.syndicates are small groups who you gain rep with and they'll give you stuff.. but doing so will make a different syndicate hate you and send hit squads like the stalker or zanuka but a lot less scary
5. recruiting chat will spam you with clan invites soon as you say you need a clan... hell join mine if you want :P
6. pretty much anything prime will get you quite far with a few non primes mixed in such as amprex, tonkor , sonicor and a few over things
7. prices fluctuate, but there's facebook pages and subreddits dedicated to giving you a pricecheck
8. kinda remained the same in terms of grind but it's got a hell of a lot more fun :D
9. like i said in 5 feel free to join my clan.. we're small but active and friendly.

all these answers were done while incredibly tired and also sick so i kinda half assed them XD

Welcome back, mate :)

Kubrows are dogs which you can keep as pets, like your sentinel. They may be better in health and they can also be revived, but they are very hungry and you will need to sustain them.

Syndicates are fractions you can choose to join. Once you equip their sigil, you will obtain standing based on the amount of affinity you gain each mission.

As to weapons, I'd say go for soma prime/ Boltor Prime, synoid grammacor/atomos and dragon nikana/ broken war/war.

For trading I'd say keep track of the trading tab for a while to see what items are currently popular. It will mostly be either vaulted items or recently released items.

When it comes to grind, meet RNG-king Sortie. This is where you have to do 3 missions and after doing all 3 you will get one reward chosen by RNGesus. Aka it's not really less that it was before.

When it comes to clans, I'd advise against going to those spammed on recruiting. I have a clan of my own and you're always welcome to join.

As to all changes, here may be some handy links

-What you missed

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356275-welcome-back-to-warframe-heres-what-you-missed/

-update 18

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/568455-update-18-the-second-dream/