The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Build For Stealth?

Fl4m3Ph03n1x

Question

Hey guys, I am a newbie Loki. (I chose Loki because I like the challenge :P)

Currently I have a level 30 Loke with potatoed Paris, AFuris and Scindo as a loadout, not to mention my dear Sentinel Shady.

I have been asking around and it seems that Loki is one of the best Stealth players, together with Ash, but aside from my poatoed Paris, the rest of my loadout makes little to no sense.

What secondary weapon would you recommend? I am looking for something decent in mid-low range.

What dual melee weapon should I get? Having in mind that when I am invis I always critc, I would like a weapon with very high critical damage.

Thanks in advance!

10 answers to this question

If you want a true stealth build you'll need either kunai or despair as your secondary - they are the only stealth secondary weapons and as a bonus they're crazy powerful right now. As for melee on loki you can't go wrong with dual ethers or, for some really big crits, gram (it's a greatsword rather than dual wield like you wanted but it's up there as one of the top crit weapons so is worth mentioning).

Edited by Cybernetix

For a secondary weapon, I recommend Kunai. They are strong, silent, and very potent weapons.

And for melee, the Glaive is a silent weapon built for stealth, but if you want something powerful, I recommend Dual Ether.

However, if you wish to focus on Crit, Dual Cleavers all the way. They do x3 damage on a normal attack when you crit. This can be increased with mods. You can also put on a Crit % increase so while even out of Stealth, I believe they will have a 50% chance to deal crit's when True Steel is maxed.

What dual melee weapon should I get? Having in mind that when I am invis I always critc, I would like a weapon with very high critical damage.

This is actually misleading as the yellow damage numbers you see with melee weapon hits when you're invisible is a fixed percentage damage buff - it is not your weapon landing critical hits.

I think it goes something like this...

Primary: Paris/Dread

Secondary: Kunai/Despair

Melee: Glaives (silented & ranged)

They're all silent weapons.

Sentinel: Shade

I'm not sure about weapons with high critical rate, though. I heard that Dual Zoren is one of the high crit weapons, as well as Furax. 

Kunai is a blast for secondary weapon (or despair, the "kunai" from the stalker). Probably one of the best (but it'll surely be nerfed one day. Be prepared, as it's a really addictive weapon)

For melee : Glaive, dual ether or fragor (or is scindo better ?)

Primary: Latron, Vulkar, Snipetron or Paris (Paris has the advantage of being actually stealth but suffers in other areas)

Secondary: Despair or Kunai (heard that it isn't silent but I have used it heavily without alerting enemies as long as I stay out of sight)

Melee: Dark Sword or Dark Dagger for the charge damage, dagger if you prefer faster attack with fury, Norht wind and staggering force you can keep an enemy who didnt dies fomr the initial attack form running very far. Glaive the official stealth weapon similar using similar loadout to the Dark Dagger.

The Stealth is broken since game launch, it still in work. But you can use Paris/Dread, Kunai/Dispair and a Melee of choice. I personaly don't run that stealthy with Loki, preferring control the battlefield instead of skipping it.

My Loadout:

Warframe:

All skills maxed - Redirection - Fast Deflection - Vitality - Stretch  - Continuity - Steamline

Primary - Braton:

Split Chamber - Serration - Piercing Hit - Fast Hands - Cyro Rounds - Hellfire - Stormbringer - Ammo Drum/Eagle Eye

Secondary - Lex

Hornet Strike - Gunslinger - No Return - Quickdraw - Deep Freeze - Convulsion - Heated Charge - Trick Mag

(I don't have barrel diffusion... yet)

Melee - Gram

Fury - Reflex Coil - Killing Blow - Sundering Strike - North Wind - Molten Impact - Shocking Touch - Organ Shatter

(Don't have reach or melee channel... yet)