The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invictus Is Now Open For Recruitement!

AstralTemptress

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ilson said:

Hi, I have a few questions. Where are you based? Do you kick people for inactivity? If so what is the cut off and do you kick people who don't get on voice?

Lastly, that's a lot of ranks.

Primarily Us based however roughly half of our members are global with the second largest majority being from the UK.

The cut off for inactivity is 14 days. If you  put in for a leave of absence it may be increased. In most cases if you where kicked for inactivity and then become active in game again you may be eligible for  a re invitation (depending on how well you got along with everyone and such). Both voice and non voice members are given the 14 day kick period at this time. Keep in mind while using voice chat isn't mandatory in Invictus it is greatly encouraged and the ranking structure was built around teamspeak,

The Ranking system while at first glance appears bloated and arbitrary actually serves a greater purpose. Traditionally I have run only smaller clans where it was very easy for me to look through each members gear and help them work on expanding their arsenal which would be just to much time and effort to do with an entire mountain sized clan. The ranking structure is a measure of your equipment in game as well as capability in later ranks. This way I can look at any members rank and we have somewhat of a measurement of your in game arsenal.  Here is a link to the actual requirements of each rank. http://invrank.ice.wf/

Most of this information will be added to the recruitment post by Kireva, She is roughly only 1/3 of the way done with this thread.

Edited by --Skitz0--

On 3/31/2016 at 3:09 PM, Lankingrock said:

Do you guys still have room for more members, if so can I join, Been looking around for clans to join, thanks. 

Do you meet the requirements listed above? I just added them today! :)

Thank you,

Karieva-Managing Officer of Invictus.

On 3/31/2016 at 0:02 AM, DisabledStar said:

Looking to apply.

Disabled Star

MR 4

On 3/31/2016 at 3:16 PM, david240402 said:

Can i join? 

I'm a new, active player and im looking to improve myself.

On 3/31/2016 at 7:09 PM, Lankingrock said:

Do you guys still have room for more members, if so can I join, Been looking around for clans to join, thanks. 

For those looking to be recruited into INVICTUS you can whisper  -InV-Glitter in game

(Or you could send me a PM via the forums, no guarantee i will get back to you in a timely matter.)

~1stLt Glitter, head of recruitment for Invictus

Edited by GL1TT3RP4W5
IGN Change

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...