The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exp Bug? ( Only Used Weapon Geting Exp)

Urska

Question

i derped out.... soo herp derp. go to the next post lol XD

unless i miss read  or didnt hear it. right now only my used weapon only gets exp not my whole loadout like it used to ( my warframe is maxed so it may be the same as well)

Loadout

Frost prime: max

Sybaris : rank 20 : no exp

Staticor: rank 29 : got exp

Destreza: rank 3 : no exp

Bandit ( my dog):Max

all i did was snow globe  and used my Staticor the whole time whole match, got to wave 15

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616989157

then i did a misson

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=616996364

^ proof of the bug, as you can see only THAT weapon gets exp, its NOT being split up on my load out at all

7 answers to this question

Affinity gained from Warframe abilities is split 100% to your Warframe.

Affinity gained from weapon kills is split 50% to the weapon that made the kill and 50% to your Warframe.

Affinity gained from squadmate kills is split evenly across all of your equipment.

Edited by Inarticulate

Affinity gained from Warframe abilities is split 100% to your Warframe.

Affinity gained from weapon kills is split 50% to the weapon that made the kill and 50% to your Warframe.

Affinity gained from squadmate kills is split evenly across all of your equipment.

i know? i am saying none of my other stuff is geting exp AS IT SHOULD BE ( should of read my post then just throw up info at me btw lol was zero helpful)

Edited by Urska

i know? i am saying none of my other stuff is geting exp AS IT SHOULD BE

Experience is only spread out for shared experience. It works differently when you're alone, as Inarticulate pointed out.

Since it looks like you were doing that mission solo from your screenshot, you only got experience for the weapon you were using.

Experience is only spread out for shared experience. It works differently when you're alone, as Inarticulate pointed out.

Since it looks like you were doing that mission solo from your screenshot, you only got experience for the weapon you were using.

wait, your telling me if i am alone my exp dos not at all get spilt up at all?... not even to my own stuff?

Edited by Urska

wait, your telling me if i am alone my exp dos not at all get spilt up at all?... not even to my own stuff?

No, it will not.

Your kills give half to the weapon you use to get the kills and half to your Warframe. They give nothing to your other weapons.

Teammate kills give an even split across all of your gear. 

If you are playing solo and you only ever use one weapon, that weapon is the only one that will get any XP. 

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

No, it will not.

Your kills give half to the weapon you use to get the kills and half to your Warframe. They give nothing to your other weapons.

Teammate kills give an even split across all of your gear. 

If you are playing solo and you only ever use one weapon, that weapon is the only one that will get any XP. 

Correct.

It's been this way since the game was out, albeit with some minor changes a couple of years ago.

o god lol, this really shows how much i solo play x3. i got over 1k hours in this game and i didnt even know that LOL...wow.... thank you all for telling me and sorry for this post... i am like laughing at my self soooo hard...just lol... been here over 2 years playin :l

Edited by Urska