The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Arcane Squall Frost Helmet Worth?

Mallowpuff

Question

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong section..

I just got this helmet in a trade(extreme win) and am wondering what it's worth. He said it's worth a LOT but has low demand.

In the first 10 minutes of trading I was offered 150p.

What's it worth right now? There doesn't seem to be an accurate way of telling what items are really worth for someone newer like me.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Personally, I won't sell good arcane helms for lower than 200. 

That's not to say that people will actually buy them for that much but they are limited, unavailable, stat altering cosmetics. The longer you hold on to them, the more valuable they will get. 

Personally, I won't sell good arcane helms for lower than 200. 

That's not to say that people will actually buy them for that much but they are limited, unavailable, stat altering cosmetics. The longer you hold on to them, the more valuable they will get. 

Then that's probably what I'll do! I'm always scared about an item lowering, but I doubt this will.

Then that's probably what I'll do! I'm always scared about an item lowering, but I doubt this will.

There's very little things that could happen in order for grandfathered arcane helmets to become less valuable than they already are and most of those are also very unlikely.

I myself wuld hold on to it. The more time passes, the more valuable they should become.

150-200P

There are many arcane helmets on market, most of them are meh many of them are actually quite cheap, even below 50p.

There are handful of ones that are actually useful and ones that are actually useful AND reasonable well looking are even more rare.

This is one of those, squall is fine, essence /swindle 4 loki and ofc, king of arcane helmets, arcane pendragon. 

Edited by ThorienKELL