Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Sortie Conditions

Bizzaro21

30 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

2- use hitscan, #solved, on an endgame, u should suffer, shouldn`t you?

No you should not. Hard =/= suffering no matter what. You should suffer only if you didn't think about what you brought to this special condition or just misunderstood it/underestimated something.

Suffering for the sake of suffering is not fun. Unless you're into BDSM. I guess many veteran players of WF are tho, "rather feel pain than nothing at all".

5- same as 4, bosses are one shot killed everywhere, why ever won`t they be so here?

Bosses are level <40 in the normal game unless it's the raid. And it will make a differense for some if they're lvl 40 or 100. Shooting a boss for a straight 5 minutes or more just because he has an insane amount of hp/shields/armor is also the opposite of fun.

4- def: u can revive defense target, surv: take it like it`s a manic or a bursa, excavation: kill them then continue digging

You can revive them only if you yourself is alive. Which means again, mandatory Limbo to babystit the operative. Excavation - long, boring and occasionaly hard enough as it is especially with the new changes and in corpus missions if it's the third stage. Survivals with new changes where you instantly fail if you hit 0 (in the opposite of having some seconds to reach life support while your health is slowly drained) is also not that fun.

6- u do know u can stay without digging until threat is neutralized? and that defense target is revivable?

They are pretty hard to kill as it is in the normal game unless you have excal or valkyr in your team and they managed to kill frames that don't have immunity to dying so to speak (again, limbo, valkyr, wukong, ect) more times tahn I can count even in lvl 30 mission on Tycho. So while the operative is dying other 3 might be on the ground as well unless no "immortal" frames are around. This brings back the mandatory Limbo. And in the excavations it's just annoying having every other your extractor destroyed "just cause". Excavations are as long as they can be already.

Nah that's not how it works. You don't just write down ridiculous conditions and say "just don't play it". You can propose nightmare sortie instead, you know with blackjack and ****, but only if they will have the same rewards.

And It doesn't sound hard. It sounds like artificial difficulty. WF have enough of this bs already. 

15 hours ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

1- No you should not. Hard =/= suffering no matter what. You should suffer only if you didn't think about what you brought to this special condition or just misunderstood it/underestimated something.

Suffering for the sake of suffering is not fun. Unless you're into BDSM. I guess many veteran players of WF are tho, "rather feel pain than nothing at all".

2- Bosses are level <40 in the normal game unless it's the raid. And it will make a differense for some if they're lvl 40 or 100. Shooting a boss for a straight 5 minutes or more just because he has an insane amount of hp/shields/armor is also the opposite of fun.

3- You can revive them only if you yourself is alive. Which means again, mandatory Limbo to babystit the operative. Excavation - long, boring and occasionaly hard enough as it is especially with the new changes and in corpus missions if it's the third stage. Survivals with new changes where you instantly fail if you hit 0 (in the opposite of having some seconds to reach life support while your health is slowly drained) is also not that fun.

4- They are pretty hard to kill as it is in the normal game unless you have excal or valkyr in your team and they managed to kill frames that don't have immunity to dying so to speak (again, limbo, valkyr, wukong, ect) more times tahn I can count even in lvl 30 mission on Tycho. So while the operative is dying other 3 might be on the ground as well unless no "immortal" frames are around. This brings back the mandatory Limbo. And in the excavations it's just annoying having every other your extractor destroyed "just cause". Excavations are as long as they can be already.

Nah that's not how it works. You don't just write down ridiculous conditions and say "just don't play it". You can propose nightmare sortie instead, you know with blackjack and ****, but only if they will have the same rewards.

And It doesn't sound hard. It sounds like artificial difficulty. WF have enough of this bs already. 

1- then it`s not even endgame...... if u want it to be just as steady as any other mission, then WTF is the point?

2- you`re right here, editing to state boss level

3- uhh no, I do defenses solo with excalibur on any condition, limbo is a luxury, not a must, excavation is not hard, it`s just boring, but considering they are not common, they should be a challenge, survivals are like that because you didn`t allow extraction yet....... if air runs out after timer hits 0, u can stay forever, tested 

4- assuming it is artificial difficulty, suggest something that can be applied in WF`s current state and isn`t... and I told you, bring up a reasonable point they are ridiculous and I will change/remove it, "cheesy","too long" or "too hard" are not....

14 hours ago, Datcoolguy said:

To be honest the OP is starting to sound like the kind of player that ragequits out of a mission because of "scrubs"

1: this isn`t about discussing me

2: I don`t

3: how this relates to the discussion?