Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is A Request For All Tennos Who Are Playing Warframe

SpiritAries

Yeah I'll try but doubt it'll happens cause yeah life anyways thanks for all this its one of the reason I fell for warframe the people here are amazing

Yeah man, our community is a lot friendlier than most. You don't have to be so shy though. Warframe is escapism in it's purest form, let loose! Whatever happens in your everyday life has no hold over you here so be free!

Ivara is my favourite frame she has always been able to solve any problems I have defence mission toss down a few zip lines and snipe off the powerful enemies recuse mission clock arrow no matter what situation I'm in I know she will have a ability to combat it even level 100+heavy gunners stand no chance 14 arrows from exalted bow in the face a sleep arrow followed with a shot from the redeemer or my dagger nothing stands a shot at killing her if used right (doesn't mean hiding in prowl like a coward) just put my fourth forma in her if I could add a picture a would but I don't know how normally I just creap on the forums without saying anything but I had to reply to this post if you tell me how to add a Screen shot from a Samsung ill edit it and post a pic of my ivara until then she will remain clocked and in prowl lol

Edited by (PS4)Ashrek1999