The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Around Ash Prime

(PSN)G3cko4239

Question

I'm currently working on building an Ash Prime set. I would really like to focus on being able to use abilities as often as possible. I have currently built a Loki Prime (Max Invis Time and max power efficiency) Would a build similar to Loki be beneficial or should it be an entirely new setup? Any help is appreciated and welcome :)

3 answers to this question

Ash people use ash for world size bladestorm. At max range ash can bladestorm the entire draco tileset from a single position which is extremely unbalanced compared pre mesa nerf, pre sayrn, and now popular no efficiency excal.

Build ash for Max range and Max Strength.

My build is mediocre at best because I wasn't going to exploit him like most nor do I use him regularly on missions
a0db2379144e782cfb5c3fd25dfa7f8b.jpg

Thanks. Its just hard deciding what to run anymore lol.  So Alright Thanks! Imma try this build out.

Ash people use ash for world size bladestorm. At max range ash can bladestorm the entire draco tileset from a single position which is extremely unbalanced compared pre mesa nerf, pre sayrn, and now popular no efficiency excal.

Build ash for Max range and Max Strength.

My build is mediocre at best because I wasn't going to exploit him like most nor do I use him regularly on missions

Edited by (PS4)G3cko4239

streach is enough.... and not essential too....transient.intesity. and power drift are more than anough for blade storm.....cz blind rage hurt u eff to much....for u solo build use durarration  with max effeciancy stealth last 15sec and use 10 energy what is more than enough

and use natural talent insted of streach