Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extermination Enemy Spawn Issues

jsk69

The issue of reaching extraction before reaching the kill-count is still going on. I often (3/4 of extermination missions) reach extraction with 2-30 enemies remaining and no 'nearest enemy' marker on my map. I have to back-track for a little while until a marker pops up, and 9 times out of 10, it's a couple of enemies in the extraction room - which I then have to repeat a few times until I reach the kill-count.

I just recorded footage of exactly this happening in my 3rd run of an Extermination Invasion mission (the spawns were messed up like this on all 3 runs, which is why I started recording the 3rd!!)

Extermination enemy spawn bug, still not fixed! (7/2/16) - Warframe - https://youtu.be/cshLW6z1jm4

Please fix this. Extermination has been so frustrating ever since the hotfix was added in to prevent stealth extermination focus exploiting. It would be nice of you to fix the issue of gaining focus, sooner than ruining parts of the game for others to stop them doing all they can to just reach the daily focus cap - which is IMPOSSIBLE through normal play, encouraging people to search for such exploits....