The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores: Nothing But Common 3, Uncommon 5.

Mr.Popo

I have more uncommons than commons, but that's just me.

Yeah, Rare 5s are so rare that I'm not even expecting them to drop.

I don't really see the point of them having such a low drop rate due to the fact that they're not some OP new mod, but a boost to mods.

Also, as it has been pointed out before, rare 5s are actually not THAT much better than uncommon 5s. I think two uncommon 5s actually progress a mod MORE than one rare 5.

So there ya go. You aren't missing out on much.

I noticed this a while back.

Want to say with Fusion event, no more rare fusion cores even on Pluto.

Most of the Fusion Cores you get on Xini are common 3s regardless of wave and enemy level.

Yet another way DE has changed the loot tables to prolong the game and enforce more grinding.

Also, as it has been pointed out before, rare 5s are actually not THAT much better than uncommon 5s. I think two uncommon 5s actually progress a mod MORE than one rare 5.

So there ya go. You aren't missing out on much.

If you add a Uncommon 5 with a common 1 or 2 (yes, these exist unfortunatly) you get the same as a Rare 5. I tested both fives, and the gain on rare ones is ridiculous, it would only be worth if you got loads of them, then they would be superior, but being that rare, getting them or a uncommon 5 is basically the same thing.

If I didn't still have a bunch of 10s from pre 7, I would probably be annoyed as well :P

I really wish i hadn't sold all my mods back when they changed the system and i was like "10k credits for one fusion? No way i'm ever using those"