The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Is Best For Me?

thistas

Question

Hey guys so if you read the title im looking for a warframe that suits me..I like high damage,close/far combat...suggest me a frame that suits me and if you can tell me which primary,secondary(both prefer auto)and melee could be good with this frame!

9 answers to this question

Ash I think would suit you very well.

My personal loadout for Ash/Ash Prime issss,

Primary: Dera Vandal (4 forma)

Secondary: Hikou Prime (2 forma)

Melee: Orthos Prime (1 forma)

That's my personal opinion though.

what exactly you mean 4 forma i dont undestand im kinda new to this game mr 5

what exactly you mean 4 forma i dont undestand im kinda new to this game mr 5

Forma are consumables used to add or change polarity slots on weapons, (the little symbols in the upgrade screen) More forma with the right polarity you can put better mods on. (When adding a forma it'll reset your weapon rank to 0 btw)

a good all arounder frame is nezha.  Ivara might also suit,  stealth long range snipe or sneaky melee. 

Both might be a challenge to get at your level though.

I think the best auto you can get might be boltor / prime if you have any plat. 

furis might make a decent secondary.  It has a special mod that heals you and is full auto. 

Melee,  I used name-skyla until higher mastery rank.

If you like close combat that can also be used from a little away, Valkyr is a pretty fun one you can get as early as Jupiter's Assassination encounter.

She's all about the close combat, but her Rip Line ability can not only bring her close as a pulley on terrain, but can also be used to yank enemies towards you.

I know she's one of the frames I used to main, and definitely a fun one when you get used to her.

i would recommend equinox. with a good maim build, her ult reaches 45 meters and can do infinite damage. 

i would recommend the tonkor to kill large groups of enemies quickly and build more stacks of maim quickly.

but, if you want to stick to auto weapons the Soma Prime is the best in the category once you reach mr6, but you could settle for the Boltor Prime until you get there. 

As for secondaries, the Akstilettos or the Twin Grakatas are probably the best auto ones.

melee.... there are so many to choose from. The Broken War is the best melee at the moment, but you have to finish second dream first. You should go for the Galatine or Scindo Prime if you like heavy melee, Orthos Prime or Tipedo if you like staves, Atterax if you like whips, and Dual Zoren if you like dual swords.

- pretty much any DPS frame will suit you then. Ash and Valkyr are great for Close up combat, while Banshee and Mesa can excel at dealing death from a distance. Excalibur and nova can sort of do a bit of both, if you know how to build them.

- for auto primaries, a Boltor or Soma is hard to beat, though if you decide to specialize in Close quarters, you might want a Shotgun, to which a Hek is an excellent fit. if you want something for groups, a Tonkor is a great Choice.

- for Auto Secondaries, a lot of people favour the AkSomati for it's high Crit chance, though ammo efficiency can be a problem with the Machine pistols. as a backup for shredding enemies between reloads they'll work, but a more practical long-term secondary would be something like the Vasto or Magnus (and their Akimbo versions.)

- for melee, there's a lot of choices. if you want super fast DPS, a Polearm like the Orthos is pretty good, though pretty much anything with above 15% crit chance and Berserker will go wild if you get enough hits in. I used the Duel Ether Swords, but then moved on to the Scindo Axe. I'd recommend the Scindo or Galatine if you just wanna try and kill weak mobs with one swing.