The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Daily Sortie Team With Same Reward Pool

Damaskilo

Hi guys!

DE changed since a while now the mechanics how you actually get rewards from the sorties.

You get each item on the reward pool only once per season, except a few items like 25 fusioncores.

So if one of your teammates doesn't have an item that you already possess and he gets it at the end of the sorties, YOU receive (with a high probability) fusioncores instead of the item. Now in my case I got like (felt) 150 cores... I mean its nice if u wanna farm fusioncores but if your on the hunt to get a nice syandana or the strun wraith (or whatever your goal is) with time it's getting on my nerves o.O

So I'm gonna post my rewards I've already got and if your living in europe and having the same dilemma like I have, send me a pm Ingame or post here when ur usually online and we do the sorties together. I'm especially online after 6pm

(GMT +1 /GMT = Greenwich Mean Time)

Rewards:

Unairu Lens

Nezha Helmet

Nezha Systems

Strun Wraith BP

Strun Wraith Stock

PS: and yes I do the sorties everyday and thats all I've got. Btw I'm going to update my list here everyday.

Cya

That's not how it works. (I think)

The reward is always random and doesn't depend on the list of items you already obtained.

What YOU will receive depend on that checklist.

If the sortie reward is a strun wraith BP and all the squad already got that, you'll all get 25 or 50 fusion cores, but the fact all of you already got it won't make you get something else than the strun wraith BP.

Edited by Trichouette

The past rewards of the other players in the squad will not have any effect on RNG.

If the reward rolled is a Nezha Helmet (for example), and one player in the squad has already had one this season, then the other three players will still get the helmet, while the one player will get the Cores. Even if you are playing solo, you still have the chance of the Nezha Helmet, just it will be replaced with Cores in the final screen.

The past rewards of the other players in the squad will not have any effect on RNG.

If the reward rolled is a Nezha Helmet (for example), and one player in the squad has already had one this season, then the other three players will still get the helmet, while the one player will get the Cores. Even if you are playing solo, you still have the chance of the Nezha Helmet, just it will be replaced with Cores in the final screen.

Exactly as i said :D

The system is more  "you won't get duplicate" and not "you have more chance to get what you want after not having it several time"

Ok ok .... I get it in theory what in a normal case the RNG normaly does but in my experience (I admit I could be wrong) everytime I went in a sortie with members who didn't get the same rewards the last few days I went up getting fusionscores and when I was in a sortie with members who had exactly the same rewards I got new stuff.

So yes it could be a wrong impression of mine but I think a case worth testing.

I'm for most just curious how the mechanics actually changed (intentionaly or unintentionaly)

Ok ok .... I get it in theory what in a normal case the RNG normaly does but in my experience (I admit I could be wrong) everytime I went in a sortie with members who didn't get the same rewards the last few days I went up getting fusionscores and when I was in a sortie with members who had exactly the same rewards I got new stuff.

So yes it could be a wrong impression of mine but I think a case worth testing.

I'm for most just curious how the mechanics actually changed (intentionaly or unintentionaly)

That's complete RNG, as i said, they changed the rewards so you don't get duplicates. But you won't get closer to what you want after each sortie.

Ah....thanks for the clarification, guys. I was gonna do something like the OP did but on the EST timezone. Now, I get it. It's somehow better than the previous setup and not. I really thought just like the OP did. Oh well. At least no more 10 Zenurik lenses, eh!