Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Help For An Old Player Return?

TrueSone

Hi everyone! I first played Warframe just after its open beta phrase and enjoyed it a lot. However, due to some of my friends moving on to other games, I too also gave Warframe a break. It was almost a year ago since I quit and I was quite excited for the return. But when I logged in , there were literally so many new changes I didn't know where to start. (The new pet, countless new frames, faction) 

so the question is, where can I start from here? And how should I go about continuing my progress? 

Quests... Do Howl of the Kubrow and keep rolling through them one after another. The last one is called Second Dream and blows open a lot of lore, gives you a nice sword and unlocks a... useful feature... in the back of your ship.

Amazing! Didn't know such a thread existed, this could definitely come in handy.  Thank you for letting me know :)

Try the new quests, some of them intruduce new game featuers.

New quest? Which quests specifically and how do I do them? Are they on the starchart? 

Probably check out some of Tactical Potato's videos on Youtube. He recently started making videos aimed at beginners that may be helpful for returning players as well.

Thanks for the suggestion! Will definitely check it out later. 

Start by unlocking star chart. 

Ahh, is it okay for you to tell me which order of the planets I should be aiming to tackle first? 

Quests... Do Howl of the Kubrow and keep rolling through them one after another. The last one is called Second Dream and blows open a lot of lore, gives you a nice sword and unlocks a... useful feature... in the back of your ship.

Howl of the Kubrow?