Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well I'm Not New, But Hello Anyway! Rawr

(PSN)BeholdTheRazgriz

Greetings Tenno,

I am Raz, Chief of the Clan of Chroma. I have been playing this game since 2013 but never stopped in to say hello so...

hello.

I started playing Warframe on my old account when I noticed it in the PS Store on my PS3 and noticed it was free. I like free things, so I thought it would be nice to keep my attention for a few days and if not just delete it and no problem.

Wow, dare I say that was the biggest under estimate in my life?

I have now begun to replay this game recently through my current account and have fallen in love all over again. Everything is better than I remember, and now with so many new shiny warframes...and then I found Chroma.

OH. MY. TENNO.

It was one thing to run around as Excal and be all "sneaky cool ninja yeah!"...so much more fun to run around as Chroma and F*** S*** up like a bad A** dragon tank thing. Thats fun right there...and don't even get me started on the fact that energy colors can change what kind of powers you have. EPIC!

Anyway, my ADHD kicked it for a moment. Ops.

I started the Clan of Chroma as more of a fun, silly thing for me and a recently met (but awesome) Tenno who had been debating what WF to purchase ... then saw my Chroma and fell head over heels for the awesomeness of Chroma power.

NOW, it is still fun and silly, but somehow in a short amount of time has become very powerful and influential...even though we barely have double digit membership numbers. Big alliances pledging support, big time major trade networks offering help and discounts, etc...all of this is so much so fast it doesn't feel real. Almost feels like I'm some sort of big time CEO in EVE Online with all of the logistics, marketing, gathering, and politicking going on.

But I love it ;)

Anyway, if you made it this far...you deserve some CAKE! WONDERFUL CAKE!

Also, join Clan of Chroma, if you want a relaxed, silly, fun, yet strong clan environment.

Also, Game on, Party up, and HAVE FUN!

Also, PRAISE CHROMA!!!!! rawr