Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Number Of Rollers And Grineer Scorpions On Solo Missions...

Kickboxing_Banana

... is too damn high. It is literally impossible to reload weapons like Gorgon with slow reload speed on Grineer maps with at  least 50 goddamn scorpions and another 50 rollers chasing you and knocking you down. Now most of you are probably going to tell me not to play solos. I would actually play with a squad, but matchmaking of this game is so crap that even thought the Steam statistics show that there are over 10k players online, it is nearly impossible to find a squad with decent ping after the update 8, even on the most popular boss and mobile defense maps. Actually, it is impossible to find squads with horrible pings too, and I'm not the only one this problem (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/59805-it-isnt-nat-so-what-is-it/).

So what I am pretty much suggesting here is this: Reduce the number of the Rollers and Grineer Scorpions. I am sure it will make everybody happy. I personally would enjoy mission full of Phorids chasing me instead of Rollers and Scorpions

And here I present you guys some quotes from Warframe Wiki users about Grineer Scorpions:

these guys should be tweaked, espacialy their spawn rate, i go in and there are 20 of them in almost every room and i can't get up i can only get locked again, the stun lock for all the other factions are reasonalble, but these are not.

What are the makers of this thinkin? they think is not enough stuns yet? Scopion+Rollers+Shield Lancer+Heavy Grineer = death ... i start to get boring of grineers

These things are by far the most amazing work of satan himself yet. Even more amazing than the rollers and corpus laser doors.

And couple quotes about Rollers:

Fun fact if a mission changes to or from Grineer to any other factions Rollers can beat any other unit in single combat and in theory an infinite number of infested as they're all perma stunlocked such as for example 5 healers and a pair of toxic ancients backed with a S#&$ton of chargers vs a single roller the end result was the roller winning with no damage taken

Why can't these be removed yet... the small exploding ones im fine with, these just make me want to smash my computer then eat it.

Unless they get nerfed heavily or removed from the game - and soon at that - I will stop playing this game. Especially in boss battles they make difficult bosses close to impossible to beat. Its not even about making the game harder, its just so annoying that it takes pretty much takes all fun out of playing the game. I hope the devs fix this as quick as possible!!!

Edited by GalliumGD

I still don't know what everyone's problems are with these. I find scorpions to be hilarious. And 20 a room? Please. I don't think I've even seen 5 in a single room.

It may be because I prioritize scorpions, seekers, and rollers, but I never feel overrun by these.

My personal record was 4 scorpions, 3 rollers, a squad of Lancers, 2 scorchers and one heavy gunner all in the same room. Welp, time to press 4 again.

The problem with scorpions/rollers isn't really the number they spawn in (though Commanders ought to have their numbers limited). Scorpions/Rollers are just badly designed enemies in general that need to be changed.

My personal record was 4 scorpions, 3 rollers, a squad of Lancers, 2 scorchers and one heavy gunner all in the same room. Welp, time to press 4 again.

Thank god, a reason to use my energy.

Scorpions/Rollers are just badly designed enemies in general that need to be changed.

The only thing that needs changing about rollers is that they should not cause damage/stumble if their blades are not out.

The only thing that needs changed about scorpions is that they need an actual animation for the hook throw beyond just sticking their hand out.

Edited by Ghobe

Goddamn it. The latest update made dodging of Rollers and Scorpions even more desperate. What I also noticed that rollers seem to be able to stun me even though I'm floating 3 meters above them. And the rope of the Scorpions is apparently homing: I saw a rope making a 90-degree turn today when fighting the Grineer. This was on my own host, so I had no lag going on.

meh, since they mad ethe scorpions hook a projectile i've only been hit a few small times, and if i see one round a corner i just roll.

but the rollers are still a bit silly, i jump over them and get stumbled mid air.

can teven ground attack to hit them when theres 4+ spinning around, i can't imagine the people that took too long trying to kill Kela and had 10+ screaming around at them.

but then again rollers are half the reason i love my cube, he just vapes the first one and starts blasting at the next few that come by.

Goddamn it. The latest update made dodging of Rollers and Scorpions even more desperate. What I also noticed that rollers seem to be able to stun me even though I'm floating 3 meters above them. And the rope of the Scorpions is apparently homing: I saw a rope making a 90-degree turn today when fighting the Grineer. This was on my own host, so I had no lag going on.

Is it bad that I lightly laughed?

On topic : 3 Rollers and 2 Scorpions is enough to make me rage. Even while invisible I am still vulnerable by the Rollers as they keep rolling over my Loki as they are begging for food like cats and if I try to jump away from Scorpions, they just drag me down and once I get up. Another Scorpion hooks me again and while the rollers are stunning me and Scorpions hooking me. There is like an endless cycle with multiple enemies of these.