The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plaaastids!(And Some Help)

samuelx43a

Question

So i as a relatevly new player, wentt to read the wiki, and i saw that dreaded material. seriously, theese things reealy hinder my grind.  So basicly among the plantes(still have to unlock some still) where can i get at least a average amount of plastids?

Other materials can be dificult to find like fieldron, i can undestand that, but plastids seem to be in much need.

PS: also i would not mind whatsoever teaming up with other players to get these darn annoying things. i am mainly active in the weekends

samuelx43a liseting off!

16 answers to this question

Honestly, I find that Plastids should be given the alloy plate treatment, where one drop yields at least 100 plastids, they can remain uncommon but considering how much of it we need, especially new players who are starting out the game, it wouldn't hurt for it to be increased either in drop rate or the amount picked up per drop.

Saturn and Uranus are good places to farm Plastids, Saturn also can drop Orokin Cells, which is also a much needed resource for new players for crafting potatoes (Orokin Catalyst/Reactor), Forma, Prime weapons and Warframes. I personally farm the Survival nodes on Saturn to get Orokin Cells and a decent amount of Plastids.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Honestly, I find that Plastids should be given the alloy plate treatment, where one drop yields at least 100 plastids, they can remain uncommon but considering how much of it we need, especially new players who are starting out the game, it wouldn't hurt for it to be increased either in drop rate or the amount picked up per drop.

Saturn and Uranus are good places to farm Plastids, Saturn also can drop Orokin Cells, which is also a much needed resource for new players for crafting potatoes (Orokin Catalyst/Reactor), Forma, Prime weapons and Warframes. I personally farm the Survival nodes on Saturn to get Orokin Cells and a decent amount of Plastids.

^Basically this.

Go to Saturn in you could also use some orokin cells, or go to Uranus (cupid survival is good, no archwing required) if you could also use polymer bundles and/or tellerium.  I always try to farm more than one resource at a time whenever possible.  Also use the recruiting chat to find resource farming squads.  Someone may bring a pilfering Hydroid and/or Nekros, either will give extra drop chances.  Just type in something like "Plastids farm need nekros or pilf hydroid".

Oh ya also Dark Sectors offer drop chance buffs and xp buffs, so there good for ranking up and resource farming in the beginning.

Saturn almost always has a few public groups doing helene, an easy defense mission.   Its slow though, youll get maybe 500-1000 plastic and 2-5 cells per 15 wave run.   Also a good place to level up an item instead of being dead weight in a high level run.

Take hydro or nekro to double your resource drops and its not bad at all.

Neurals, Neurodes, Orokin Cells usually. 

(For a while there I was running on fumes for O-Cells but have over 100 of each - I don't partake in boring cheeseball grinds)

you mean those weirdly shape things that look that have 3 eyes and are grineer? only have 4 of those. also argon crystal has to be the most dificult one, so ive heard they decay in a day

you mean those weirdly shape things that look that have 3 eyes and are grineer? only have 4 of those. also argon crystal has to be the most dificult one, so ive heard they decay in a day

Yeah and the old saying about Argon is:

"You have it when you don't need it and don't have it when you need it." ...at least that's my saying.

Because artificial longevity, that's why!

Yeah and the old saying about Argon is:

"You have it when you don't need it and don't have it when you need it." ...at least that's my saying.

Because artificial longevity, that's why!

I can finally say I no longer need Argon crystals anymore! Until they add some kick &#! weapon that needs 3 or 4 of them...