The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Invicible

mrsnejmaniak

Question

4 answers to this question

The number in the corner is the amount of damage you have taken during hysteria that was blocked. Over the course of the ability, it will randomly marked targets. If one of those marked targets is nearby when the ability is taken down, you take that damage. Thankfully Nullifiers don't activate that part :/

The number in the corner is the amount of damage you have taken during hysteria that was blocked. Over the course of the ability, it will randomly marked targets. If one of those marked targets is nearby when the ability is taken down, you take that damage. Thankfully Nullifiers don't activate that part :/

So that is what that is

If you use Hysteria in high level missions you will see that apart from invincibility it's not that great.

Hardly. Especially now with blood rush, hysteria is a monster if you know how to build Melee weapons. With a default 50% crit chance! you don't even need a full crit build, only True Steel, Berserker, and Blood Rush, giving a slot for an elemental. Mix in the raw speed and power hysteria works with, and you have a monster. 1 spin attack has killed enemies at 1hr+ in t4 survivals.

And for anyone who saw my previous comment, small clarification/edit. I was a bit off. You receive 25% of the stored damage as impact damage when it goes off. So yeah, it's not quite as lethal as I thought, but it can hurt if you stay too long.