Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Repost) New Warframe Concept; Lets Make It Happen People

(XBOX)DHkarate

So my friend and I wre playing warframe yesterday and I thought of a really stupid but funny warframe Idea. So check it;

Warframe

Name: Hwarang

Health: 140

Power: 100

Shield: 60

Armor: 100

Sprint: 1.15

Powers

1. ??? (Don't have a name yet trying to think of something funny but badass)

-It's a teleport suplex (You teleport to one enemy and suplex him; simple, funny, and cool)

2. The Hutuktuk Kick 

-Its a toggleable spinning kick in the air like the hurricane kick from street fighter (costs you your energy to remain active and you can move around the battlefield whilst doing it)

3. The Aura of Shattered Bones (open to better name suggestions)

-A duration based ability that while active lower the attack of any melee enemy that hits you or your allies by like 20% or something (would be really good for a melee squad)

4. Essence Siphon (again open to a better name)

-a radial blast that is guaranteed life steal on enemies (slam your fist into the ground that sends a shockwave that kills enemies and regens 1/3 damage dealt back to your health; the enemies aura comes out their bodies and comes to you giving the regen a slight delay)

So thats it what do you guys think sounds pretty fun to use right. I'm open to suggestions on names and design but I do have a design in mind so if any of you guys can draw and would donate your time to help I'd thank you I have a basic design but it needs an artists touch. And Devs please for the love of god make this happen I will come to your office and give you guys a big hug if you do.