The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With My Biweekly Contest

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Hey everyone!

Some of you may know I host a contest here in the forums every 2 weeks, where I gift to 4 lucky winners the market item/prime part they need.

If you don't, check below:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/603538-pc-contestgive-away-let-me-buy-that-item-for-you-week-12/

We're now at week 12 and sumbissions have grown insanely: the first weeks had like 3-5 pages, while the last one had 18 pages, meaning it featured over 300 submissions.

Now, that's great and all, but the original purpose of the contest was to save other players the RNG pain or to help them facing plat walls.

While this still stands, I feel like it rutned out into a massive RNG thing itself(I know, it's a contest afterall), which I'm not very happy with.

In addition, some of the most wanted market items are very, very expensive like Hunhow's Gift or the What Stalker? bundle.

Last week I raised the winners from 3 to 4, but I still feel it's not enough, too many submissions and too few winners; on the other hand, I can't really afford gifting 10xHunhow's Gift every 2 weeks(highly unlikely but technically possible).

That's why I'm asking for some help here in the community; if there's someone with enough plat to help me taking one additional winner I'd really appreciate it!

Here's how I imagined it:

- I take 8 winners instead of 4, as a start

- I still gift the most expensive 4 items out of 8

- I need 4 players to gift the remaining 4 items(or less, if you can affort to gift more than one item)

Is there anyone willing to help? Please note that no one forces you to, so if you decide to help me don't disappear once the winners are picked and consider that gifts are usually delivered within day when the contest ends.

Do not offer your help if you're not sure you can keep up with it; it's ok if you can't help!

Needless to say, if you end up not being able to help anymore just let me know so I can find someone else who is!

Thanks everyone!

6 answers to this question

just checked ur thread

seems week 12 ended already

so ill help u with the next round

Thanks mate, I'll contact you for week 13! You don't need to gift 4 items anyway, I hope to find someone else willing to help so that the gifts can be splitted!

You could always cap the items so they're cheaper and make more winners? I'm sure a lot of people would prefer that

Dunno, I read all the submissions and seems like people are willing to earn plat via trading to buy cheap items(which is understandable)but are having a lot of troubles saving plat for huge bundles...

Thanks mate, I'll contact you for week 13! You don't need to gift 4 items anyway, I hope to find someone else willing to help so that the gifts can be splitted!

ill do 4

if u find someone else he/she can help u with week 14