Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Headphones Broke :/

Deshiel

Sennheiser hd 438

They served faithfuly for over 6 years with excelent sound quality.

They were pretty expensive by the time they came out, cuz they were producent mid tier and they realy sounded like it.

Well thier time is over and the damage seems to be unrepairable. I am geting pats on the back for managing to go with one set of headphones for 6 years. According to other musicians and other pc users, thier average lifespan is one year max two. xD

Now not having headphones is a huge setback for me as a music producer so I tried to make something with my 2.1 speakers xD

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/668411

To try how that might go because I do not have the money tu buy new ones and It really chills me to the bone that I cant make music properly. :/ Trauma inc.

Right now I am asking friends and fans for financial support. My goal is to aquire 200€ and anybody can contribute in any number they want. 

The reason I am doing this is because I am unemployed for several months now. Czech republic is a bad place to search for a job, but I don't have a car and maybe even courage to find a work far away from home.

No money, no headphones on my own, but I am addicted to being able to make music so the fear drives me to ask for help. :/  If ya wanna help PM me. :/