The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will Trinity Prime Access End?

The_Stalker

Question

10 answers to this question

It's not like we get anything once it's ended anyway, we still have to wait one week for the new PA so a few hours dont' really matter.

It'll end pretty soon anyway, with the new PA announcement and everything.

Yea I know but like don't they usually redo the page once it's over? Then they have the trailer like a day or two after then the next PA in like a few days after or something, Im not too familiar with PA timers like when this ends and that starts and so on, only payed attention to Ash prime cause of a promise I made myself 2 years ago

Yea I know but like don't they usually redo the page once it's over? Then they have the trailer like a day or two after then the next PA in like a few days after or something, Im not too familiar with PA timers like when this ends and that starts and so on, only payed attention to Ash prime cause of a promise I made myself 2 years ago

It's always on Tuesday, both ends and new releases; so today the old one ends, next Tuesday(if the pattern is kept) there'll be new one.

We should also get the new PA announcement today.

It's always on Tuesday, both ends and new releases; so today the old one ends, next Tuesday(if the pattern is kept) there'll be new one.

We should also get the new PA announcement today.

Mkay thanks, I always got confused on how PA worked, I knew that a week after the trailer the new prime would be released.

Mkay thanks, I always got confused on how PA worked, I knew that a week after the trailer the new prime would be released.

Which is what happened since now; we should get the trailer today, or whatever they'll announce the new PA with according to last Devstream..

Edited by siralextraffo