The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Saryn's Rework, Please?

Issxi

I shall still keep my hopes up for a Toxic Lash rework.

Yea keep the Melee Buff and Energy Regain, change her Bonus Block % to DR % , and add an extra mechanic that allows poison to eat health directly when cast while Toxic Lash is active. 

That way, I'll have a reason to use Toxic Lash even when I'm not keen on meleeing. 

IMO

In this game Nuke=/=Damage dealer

Nuke means AOE

More enemies = More damage

DPS drops against armor

Equinox Ember Nova for example they can grind low lvl enemies meat so fast but has less effect on high lvl without CP

Did you know that nova isn't only have mp but also antimatter drop, which damage limited only by your weapon damage? And it deal radiation damage which is exact what armor is weak too. It also does not affected by range mod, so standard low range mp builds doesnt suffer.

Launch that baby, hit it several times with sancti tigris and watch how 105 lvl bombard dies in instant

Edited by Hekovashi

Useless, because by the time just hitting them with a normal melee weapon isn't effective enough anymore, melee time is over for Saryn anyway because she has neither damage mitigation nor CC and can't stay alive at melee range without a babysitter.

You actually dare saying this in times naramon stealth is a thing? Rly? Also, have you noticed molt in her kit? Ya know....the decoy? Something DE missed on her rework is definitly to give it rhino/frost scaling threatment but thats something one could ask for instead.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

The main issues i have with saryn right now:

Molt should have 3 seconds of invulnerability in which the absorbed damage is converted to health, takes saryn armor value into consideration and in some way the damage should scale with the remaining health.

Toxic lash needs to offer more in survivability, the blocking percentage should be applied as a normal damage reduction (maybe with a cap of 50%) and in my opinion it should have a 3% lifesteal or a heal over time based on each melee strike.

Miasma needs to be 5 seconds instead of 3 and a corrosive proc for each miasma`s DoT.