Saryn Fan Club For Saryn Fans.

YasaiTsume

POST ALL WORDS PRAISING THE GODDESS HERE 

Oh Saryn (Prime), 

Beauty so intoxicating, demeanor so strong,
Bless us with thy coming,
Fall from the Void, into our arms.

Bestow upon us deadly DoTs,
And forever more have poison resistance against toxic-as5 kids who refuse to build Saryn properly.

Smite false Saryn lovers who stick to Negative Duration builds, 

And raise our drop chance cos screw RNGesus. 

I So Belong In This Thread. Sayrn Is My Girl! XD

POST ALL WORDS PRAISING THE GODDESS HERE

Oh Saryn (Prime),

Beauty so intoxicating, demeanor so strong,

Bless us with thy coming,

Fall from the Void, into our arms.

Bestow upon us deadly DoTs,

And forever more have poison resistance against toxic-as5 kids who refuse to build Saryn properly.

Smite false Saryn lovers who stick to Negative Duration builds,

And raise our drop chance cos screw RNGesus.

This is just too much for me. I need to step outside to breathe. Lol Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

I can't really say I'm a Saryn lover. Her unique appearance catches my eye and on-paper her playstyle is to my liking...but..I just enjoy a warframe by another name too much.

Saryn. The frame with the most names(in the code).

Sarin--The chemical weapon that her true name originates.

Hydra--One who's poisonous breath and blood was so virulent that even its scent was deadly.

Medusa--Beautiful maiden who's appearance was warped by her own sins against the gods.

I have used Saryn faithfully for two years.

I have 58% usage with her.

This thread...

I'm home.

We Saryn users should stand proud at this moment, and spread the word like Spores.

-squelch squelch intensifies- 

I can't really say I'm a Saryn lover. Her unique appearance catches my eye and on-paper her playstyle is to my liking...but..I just enjoy a warframe by another name too much.

Saryn. The frame with the most names(in the code).

Sarin--The chemical weapon that her true name originates.

Hydra--One who's poisonous breath and blood was so virulent that even its scent was deadly.

Medusa--Beautiful maiden who's appearance was warped by her own sins against the gods.

Should have played before her Contagion got nerfed.

It was one of the sickest (ALL PUN INTENDED) damage buffs in the game that made Glaive Bouncing stupidly strong as it smashed around the room with tons of Toxin damage. 

We Saryn users should stand proud at this moment, and spread the word like Spores.

-squelch squelch intensifies- 

Should have played before her Contagion got nerfed.

It was one of the sickest (ALL PUN INTENDED) damage buffs in the game that made Glaive Bouncing stupidly strong as it smashed around the room with tons of Toxin damage. 

The distant memory still lingers...Fighting 'till the bitter end with my gun at the ready and my blade just by my side...

My fondest memories of Saryn was in Xini back in damage 1.0.

Yes, those were simpler times...back before trading was a thing...back before vault mods completely threw balance out the window..

But....'tis but a memory so we should let it lie...for each time one recalls it..well...it gets distorted..

The distant memory still lingers...Fighting 'till the bitter end with my gun at the ready and my blade just by my side...

My fondest memories of Saryn was in Xini back in damage 1.0.

Yes, those were simpler times...back before trading was a thing...back before vault mods completely threw balance out the window..

But....'tis but a memory so we should let it lie...for each time one recalls it..well...it gets distorted..

Simple times indeed.

Back when the strength of the player is not judged by their gear, or their rank, or endscreen damage %

But the number of kills, headshots and Revives. 

Simple times indeed.

Back when the strength of the player is not judged by their gear, or their rank, or endscreen damage %

But the number of kills, headshots and Revives. 

You mean foot-shots.

Damage 1.0 was a silly beast..

Not sure how I felt about it overall...but I know it made facing against infested and corpus fun!

Damage 2.0...is..well...Infested make me fall asleep and corpus are just as boring to kill. Gringrins are the saving grace~ All hail the superior armor scaling!