The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draco Affinity Booster Best Use Suggestions

wiggatron

Question

Hello fellow Tenno.

I am MR 14 or so and have most frames. Whenever I have free time, I plan accordingly to play warframe by building forma in the foundry, buy an affinity booster just before said "free time", and make a list of items that need ranking up or upgrading. And so I made a list and am posting it to the community (for the first time).

I've determined, based on my setup, that I need 25 forma to complete or bring up to a higher level for all of my warframes.

I currently have 15 forma built and have not been added the following list. I will start with the warframes I have zero forma on. By the weekend I should have 20 or so if I spend plat which I've accumulated with winning a 75% off reward on login.

What I do not want to do is over-forma my frames and so I made a playlist of warframe builds that are current and somewhat reviewed. And so, in preparation I am asking higher level tenno to review my list and add suggestions of where to put my 15-20 forma to good use.

No forma Warframes
                                          Suggested
Atlas Prime                           3
Banshee                               1
Chroma                            up to 6   (ignore)
Ember prime                      3-5
Equinox                               3
Ivara                                    2-3
Mesa                                   3? (skip)
Nezha                                   3
Saryn                                   2-4
Vauban                                1-2
Wukong                                2
Zephyr                                  3

Suggested                             current forma
Loki Prime -                             2                                          1
Ash Prime                                2                                          2
Frost prime                              1                                          1
Hydroid                                    1                                          1
Mag Prime                               3 ?                                       2
Mirage                                      2                                         2
Nekros                                     4?                                       3
Nova Prime                             2-6                                       1
Nyx Prime                                 1                                        1
Rhino Prime                              3                                        3
Trinity Prime                            2-3                                      1

Total minimum forma needed is 25 forma   

Granted I have a good selection of mod and all these frames perform well.  Simply..trying to up the game so to speak and quickly make good use of an affinity booster.

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

Never had to use a single forma to make some powerful warframe builds, then again, I only have transient and blind at rank 6. Usually you need more forma's for the weapons than for the warframes themselves, unless you always want to be able to use the health, armor, or sheild mods. Personally, life as a loki has taught me the life of CC is better than taking a hit.