The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Of You The Kept And Regularly Use Equinox, Why?

(PSN)flyersfan314

Question

I am deciding if I will keep him. On the one hand his 1 ability is pretty good, but his 4 seems narrow because it only does slash damage. I like how he is black and white like President Obama (who I love). I would like to hear your opinions. 

Random Obama comment is random.

I kept her but I don't use her. After the annoying grind for her I didn't want to sell her. Didn't Potato her. Voted against her in the Design Council.

Equinox is a really good frame, and a real hassle to grind, selling her  is like throwing out a really good frame and a lot of  wasted time. 

Equinox + Banshee are the most killer duo  ever,  +  Trinity  and you have a squad of gods :)) 

She's a great frame, you just need to learn how to play her. Her Maim beats Banshee when it comes to CC when compared to Silence (since it also does damage), her Rest is great and as for the rest, they're decent abilities with fantastic use in a team. The only one I don't find great is Pacify because it drains waaaay too much power for what it does AND it keeps you from gaining energy from EV/Zenurik.

If you play solo, she's not your frame but I say keep her for squads.

Equinox is a really good frame, and a real hassle to grind, selling her is like throwing out a really good frame and a lot of wasted time.

Equinox + Banshee are the most killer duo ever, + Trinity and you have a squad of gods :))

My group runs my Saryn as the fourth, you get the timing on ability uses right and waves only take seconds even past wave 100 lol... Edited by (PS4)maelstromm15

Her Day form satisfies all my sociopathic fantasies, and her night form is... Well, that frame you know its terrible (unless you want to exploit rest of course. Yeyyy press 2 2 win how fun) but still insist on trying to actually make her effective. I mean, pacfy simply doesn't work.

Regardless, she is pretty neat with her augments.

Also, I love her looks. And I also use her for the love of her concept.

And it was said before, but Ill say it too:

Get your pronouns right.

Edited by tnccs215

Equinox is a really good frame, and a real hassle to grind, selling her is like throwing out a really good frame and a lot of wasted time.

Equinox + Banshee are the most killer duo ever, + Trinity and you have a squad of gods :))

Well, not anymore :/

Remember when Sonar also boosted status damage? Damn, that was sooo game breaking,

Her Day form satisfies all my sociopathic fantasies, and her night form is... Well, that frame you know its terrible (unless you want to exploit rest of course. Yeyyy press 2 2 win how fun) but still insist on trying to actually make her effective. I mean, pacfy simply doesn't work.

Regardless, she is pretty neat with her augments.

Also, I love her looks. And I also use her for the love of her concept.

And it was said before, but Ill say it too:

Get your pronouns right.

night form was definitely underwhelming before the augments, but the new pacify augment has made her definitely one of the best frames in-game

I vote: keep him. Selling a couple of mods is better than going through the whole process of farming him again in case you need him for something. Check YT for a guide on how to use him if you can get pass his weird looks. His AOE is OP but not worth it Imo, the frame is just too ugly, like Nezha.