Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Requested Conclave Earned Weapons

(PSN)Tpaetznick

Lol I did farm ivara the nitain extract was almost as bad as bp

I farmed her too, took 4 days to get all parts, and I had the nitain stocked, it was boring, but I just swallowed it and farmed it the way it is

people can`t accept the fact that PVP is like anything else u hate, either farm things the way they are or pay plat, the item WILL NOT come and beg you to take it, u must chase it

PVP in warframe is clunky, so nope, please, never actual stuff (weapon, frame, aw stuff). If deluxe cosmetic item, like not just retexture, but new model, for skana, or anything, even if this will be cool - thats okay, but not actuall stuff, that can be usefull, playable or unplayble (as mastery fodder), this game arent designed as pvp one, and pvp was added alot of time after initial start, and also still not comfortable to play because of lags and strange behaviour of game engine. So let PVPers have their deluxe stuff, that they can bragging around, but please, not give them anything, that can be used outside of pvp, and can seriusly affect main game.

I guess it depends on what they are. A lot of people won't appreciate being forced into PVP. You could possibly mitigate that a bit by making them sidegrades of already existing weapons.

Well many players came to Warframe because it was PvE (which there isn't a huge choice of multi-player games that do) and had little to no focus at all on PvP.  

as long as such Equipment wouldn't require PvP or trading to acquire, but optionally could do so - why not.

as far as i'm concerned, things should reside that way, to allow other options, but not mandating them.

Options to get gear via PvE or PvP would be fine.  Maybe DE needs to add more options along those lines for those that do like the PvP side of things.

Edited by Loswaith