Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell , Neural Sensor , Neurode Blueprints

(PSN)nmcd3

First id like to say when these exclusive BPs first appeared in the market I was excited at the thought of actually building these rare materials and at 100p each I was thinking I'll be saving plat & time long term instead of buying boosters and having to farm for these. So I bought all 3 BPs.

Now back then when you bought them it didn't tell you the build requirement at the purchase so I presumed it would cost a reasonable amount of common materials n credit.

50k alloy plate , 50k nano spores , 25k salvage just to build 1 item hardly seems fair and a few months later Im doing LOR raid and being rewarded with exact BPs I paid 100 plat forso now I have least 3 of each and only get 30k credits if you sell back to market.

This isn't a rant just highlighting an issue.

What's everyone's thoughts on these BPs ?

I'm thinking maybe DE would reduce the amount of common resources needed to build 1 item or increase the market sell back value to 250k credits like the old school Large pad BPS.

Once you reach even MR5, those BPs become redunant. I no longer ever run out of OCells or Neurodes, and generally have several dozen of them at any given time. Neural Sensors are a bit tougher, but then again, the only time I ever need them is when I need formas or potatoes. I only build new 'Frames every month or so, so that is never a problem for me.

the cost and build costs are way too high.

After a certain point, you end up with hundreds of them. Especially after you get your hands on most of the primed gear.

And now, with the movement to all nitain/all argon/just buy it with plat- they wont even be used as much.

Edited by (PS4)SupeBoss

You guys are better off farming them. I considered buying them and decided not to as it's clearly a waste of platinum considering the amount of resources required to create resources from the blueprints.

It's the same on PC. Farm them unless you have too much platinum to spare.

We're talking 7 months + ago Im now of a higher mastery & have about 436 neroudes , 226 orokin cells & 184 neural sensors. So no longer need the BPs . I bought all 3 cause I was hyped about them actually BPs.

And used to spend 80p for 3 day double & 3 day drop chance.

I think something that costs 100 plat shouldn't be so expensive to make , maybe shouldn't given out for completion of LOR nightmare or at least should be worth more than 30k sell back credits